1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Science to Patients: Talking ME, Exercise and the Mitochondria - with Dr Charles Shepherd
The latest video release from the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging, with Dr Charles Shepherd from the UK ME Association, and announcing a live chat session to be held Thursday, April 10, 2014...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has Anyone Seen Dr. Kogelnik?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by InvertedTree, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA
    Thanks!
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    go for both, i think thats how dr lerner does it??
  3. SirArthur

SirArthur

I posted earlier in this thread a couple years back as a patient of Dr. K.
    I'm preparing for my first appt. with him in over 2 years and was wondering what's new with Dr. K & his Rituxan trials or any other info. someone might have who has seen him recently.
  4. Pam123

Pam123

My daughter has not seen Dr. K recently. Like you, it's been a few years. Sorry I can't answer your question about what's new with his trials. We have gone down another path (fighting the Lyme) so we are seeing other doctors.
  5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

I think Dr. K used rituxan combined with antivirals...if we could find out what happened, we may be able to put the EBV thing to rest once and for all.

See more popular forum discussions.