1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone here who has completed Ritux seen the benefits. Reconsidering dose 6.

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by Young&sick, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Its my final dose, but i don't really feel the others have helped. Im reconsidering getting my final one as the discomfort involved in both the infusion itself, the travel, and the weeks after the infusion is taxing.

Unless i can find some people who this has really helped i think ill bail on it.

Please, this is time sensitive.

Thank you for your time.
    redrachel76 and rosie26 like this.
  2. Legendrew

Legendrew Content team

UK
    I'm afraid I haven't been on rituximab but i'm very interested to hear the story of those who have. Would you mind me asking about your symptom profile - ie what your major symptoms are and whether any of these have been effected by rituximab.
    rosie26 likes this.
  3. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

I've been feeling better lately but I can't say it's due to the ritux. So far the boosts I've gotten have been temporary. I might try an antiviral, again.

My feeling would be to get the last dose anyway. Who knows?
    redrachel76 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.