1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

has anyone heard of zeolite for detox?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rosebud, Aug 25, 2009.

1. rosebud

rosebud

chicago
    A native american energy healer gave me some zeolite made from volcanic ash, i believe.-- supposedly it detoxes heavy metals without side effects -- one of the companies selling it, although it is multi- level marketing -- has some infor on it --Walora is the name

rosebud

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi,

I've read about it but am no expert. Two things maybe to investigate though: 1) it doesn't seem to be fully understood if the zeolite is completely excreted from the body, and 2) there is some kind of fight going on between those that supply the various types--probably financial-legal--so I have not been sure what the best form of zeolite is.

This is one I am watching and waiting on.

Sushi

3. Sojourner

Sojourner

Before being diagnosed with CFS, my practitioner had me try it to get rid of heavy metals. It may work fine for some people, but I couldn't tolerate it. It would completely wipe me out for two days. Now I get chelation IVs instead. While I can't do more than 300 mg glutathione in a drip, nothing I've taken has fattened me like zeolite.

HTH,

T

See more popular forum discussions.