• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone had long term treatment from Dr. Bradstreet for CFIDS?

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
Working with his office presently for a work in appointment for nagalase and other testing done there and sent out. Just wished to see if anyone had results in his practice.

Shoesies-
I am about 2 hours from his office. Thinking of going there myself when I finish some of my treat with another Dr.
Don't know anything about him. However his treatments sounds like some of what our CFIDS Dr. are doing. Please let me know what you find out. I only saw what he had on web-which was not much.

San Diego

Shoesies

SanDiego - just got back from GP with a plan of action. I will be going to Dr. Bradstreet for initial testing as sson as I am strong enough to do so. I called his office and they emailed me the many forms to send back and they call you for an appt. I will keep you posted.

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
SanDiego - just got back from GP with a plan of action. I will be going to Dr. Bradstreet for initial testing as sson as I am strong enough to do so. I called his office and they emailed me the many forms to send back and they call you for an appt. I will keep you posted.

Shosies
How far ways are you from him? I am really interested in how it goes. I can't get to NC easily. Particularly when I am
really sick. I have all my test results from NC -so probably need to get in to Bradstreet within a few months.
Thanks for any info. Got to get better!!!!!

San Diego

Shoesies

Just a quick update. Papers went in Wednesday from GP to Bradstreet's office. They called Friday and scheduled a Skype visit for 1/22 at 2pm. According to receptionist my blood tests caused him to choose Skype rather than to come in for first visit. I said thank you very much. Not up to going in at this moment. We will see what further tests he orders.

ETA - not sure what he actually saw on the tests aside from elevated liver enzymes and spleen issues. Unless the EBV is off the charts.?

Shoesies

Further Update: Just ended Skype appt with Dr. Bradstreet. Liked him..he was very comprehensive in his approach to the first appointment. He is personable, pleasant and seems very up to date clinically on info relating to ME/CFIDS and other underlying issues. I am to go in Monday for blood tests for a myriad of things...including nagalase levels. He will begin my GcMAF injections Monday. Interesting side note - DH muscled in on skype appt..was told he did not have a vote or say so in defining my illness. Made the poor boy a trifle upset. Even though he is not sick, he expressed desire for the same testing I am having so he will also get a CD57, Sedimentation rate, Nagalase test. In addition to those tests I am to have a stress echo cardio test and an MRI of my sinuses and brain. He is also testing for Lyme.

Totally unrelated to treatment, Dr. Bradstreet goes to a church where the pastor is a personal friend that I have been in ministry with in the past.

I am encouraged after this appt that I might see some progress after some time in treatment. I would feel comfortable recommending Dr. Bradstreet to friends here and my family. Hoping we all have better days.