The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone had good results chelating with a particular protocol not of Cutlers protocol?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by *GG*, Jun 3, 2012.

1. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Has anyone had good results chelating heavy metals with a particular protocol
    outside of "Culters protocol"?

If so please tell me more about it and how it has helped with your symptoms?

Posting for a friend who is having a hard time right now.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

GG

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Someone contacted offline, which is fine/good. Anyone else have some feedback? You can also contact me offline.

thanks in Advance!

GG

3. lampkld2

lampkld2

bump

I have a similiar query...

4. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I use EDTA suppositories once a week and they make a huge difference. I use 1500mg detoxamin (and dont take any minerals the day Im using it)

I also started doing 100mg dmsa every 4 hours for 2 consecutive days, once per week. After I read it can also get rid of uranium, zirconium, tin, mercury, lead, aluminum...I couldnt wait to retry it (my old dosage was way too high).

Sometimes I combine days, to see what the interaction of EDTA and DMSA feels like. I get a bit of a crash and stressed out on DMSA days and EDTA makes that stress go away.

As far as symtpoms improved, I get much better mental mood and function with EDTA, but DMSA gets a wider range of heavy metals, has improved my skin, increased my energy to do things, and has reduced my Rosacea by 75% after 3 pulses.

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I did a very experimental and, for some, controversial treatment that I believe did help. If you want to know more, contact me on chat or through private conversations.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.