Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone had experience with April Ward-Hauge?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by cutie2u222, Nov 3, 2014.

1. cutie2u222

cutie2u222

I understand from my reading here at the forum, that she is Yasko based and had a very high opinion of Rich's approach to methylation.

Have anyone seen her??

If so, could you share your experience with her and if you were happy??

Thank you all for your help.

Janet

2. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    I contacted cutie2u222 about AWH.

3. Faye

Faye

Helen, I know this message is old, but could you contact me too please.
    Thanks,
    Faye

4. sand9417

sand9417

I am also considering April Ward-Hauge and would like to hear from others who have used her. I would be so appreciative if you would share your experiences here or send me a private message. Thanks!

5. maxsarv

maxsarv

I also would like to hear from others who have used her. Thank you.

6. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    Have you seen the other threads that discuss April W-H such as this one?

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...their-different-approaches.14634/#post-359060

I found her very helpful for a time, knowledgeable about many aspects of health and medicine and definitely a genuinely caring person. She broadly follows Yasko but in a much easier to understand way.

I've gone as far as I think I could in improving methylation and working with my SNPs for now and am continuing with some of what I learned from her. Have moved on to other practitioners and treatments though.

7. maxsarv

maxsarv

Helen1: do you mind sharing what you learned or how you feel re other practitioners/treatments? Thank you. maxsarv

8. Faye

Faye

Helen,
    Could you please contact me, I have messaged you before about working with AWH. Just wondering how you are doing now?
    Thanks,
    Faye

9. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    Hi @maxsarv I went to see Dr Kaufman at OMI and got a lot of immune testing as well as testing for common coinfections. This set me on a different path of working to improve immune function and fighting infections. So though I'm still taking basic methylation supplements in small amounts, am focusing on other things now.

See more popular forum discussions.