1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

has anyone eles not been able to save login?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by hurtingallthetimet, Dec 26, 2011.

1. hurtingallthetimet

hurtingallthetimet Senior Member

its weird i tried login and usually it will when i click bring up my login name and type in my password but it didnt bring up my loging in name and i freaked out and thankfully was able to find it...has this happen to anyone else?
  2. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    Try posting this to the Nuts and Bolts section. An admin person is more likely to see it there and suggest a solution for you. :Retro smile:
  3. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    This might happen if you clear out your browser cookies or cache, I think.
  4. hurtingallthetimet

hurtingallthetimet Senior Member

thanks im still trying to figure out the website...im so forgetful and its hard for me to process things sometimes...ive not had the problem again yet though thankfully

See more popular forum discussions.