• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone done Advanced Cell Training?

chilove

Hey all,

Has anyone done the Advanced Cell Training program or know anyone who has? I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks!

Audrey

SOC

For those wondering what on earth Advanced Cell Training might be:
Disclaimer Explained: IRT or ACT consists of self-help coaching, teaching techniques and tools, within the category of training through prayer which may be construed by some as “energy therapy.” A client learns and uses techniques of Focus, Intent, Practice, Meditation and Prayer to balance their own body’s functional systems with the intention of reducing stress, enhancing overall health, and removing dysfunctions in the body’s bio-energetic systems including but not limited to respiratory system, elimination systems, detoxification systems, immune systems, regenerative systems, and all other systems which comprise proper function of the human body.
IRT or ACT is not about disease or illness - rather, its focus is on healing and wellness. Medical authorities do not recognize this work as “medicine.” We agree. We cannot determine if a client actually has Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Manic Depression or any disease or condition. Testing for that is beyond our expertise.
http://www.advancedcelltraining.com/

Sounds like another magic cure for a remarkable number of very different conditions. I can't figure out from their info what "Focus, Intent, Practice, Meditation and Prayer" have to do with training cells, or in what way those cells could be trained to remove "dysfunctions in the body's bio-energetic systems".

Provider/s are not doctors. I understand that Provider/s and employees of Provider/s are not doctors and have not been trained in any medical profession.
I wonder what their training is that makes them sufficiently knowledgeable to provide this treatment/training to seriously ill people.

This is another "Your Body Can Heal Itself" philosophy, as stated on their front page.

lansbergen

The body can heal itself if it gets the right tools to do so. In my case that is the immunemodulator/superoxide scavenger.

I do not think prayer can make the body heal itself.

SOC

The body can heal itself if it gets the right tools to do so. In my case that is the immunemodulator/superoxide scavenger.

It would appear these folks don't even need tools. They just teach you to think correctly so your body can heal itself. No tools required. :thumbsup::rolleyes: