1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone done Advanced Cell Training?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by chilove, Jun 24, 2014.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Hey all,

Has anyone done the Advanced Cell Training program or know anyone who has? I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks!

Audrey
  2. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    For those wondering what on earth Advanced Cell Training might be:
    http://www.advancedcelltraining.com/

Sounds like another magic cure for a remarkable number of very different conditions. I can't figure out from their info what "Focus, Intent, Practice, Meditation and Prayer" have to do with training cells, or in what way those cells could be trained to remove "dysfunctions in the body's bio-energetic systems".

I wonder what their training is that makes them sufficiently knowledgeable to provide this treatment/training to seriously ill people.

This is another "Your Body Can Heal Itself" philosophy, as stated on their front page.
    Valentijn likes this.
  3. lansbergen

lansbergen Senior Member

The body can heal itself if it gets the right tools to do so. In my case that is the immunemodulator/superoxide scavenger.

I do not think prayer can make the body heal itself.
    Valentijn likes this.
  4. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    It would appear these folks don't even need tools. They just teach you to think correctly so your body can heal itself. No tools required. :thumbsup::rolleyes:

See more popular forum discussions.