Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone done a Oligoscan?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Norwegianlad, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Norwegianlad

Norwegianlad

I would like to do a test for minerals/heavy metals and i found one that's about 60% of the price of a mineral-hair-test, it's a ''Oligoscan''.

''The OligoScan technology allows you to make a quick and precise analysis of the trace elements and heavy metals in the tissues of your patients.

The measurement is made directly in your office with a portable spectrophotometer device approved by OligoScan. The collected data from your patient is sent to the secure central Oligoscan server within a few clicks. And within 20 seconds, you get the results back.''

Has anyone here tried this? Or does anyone know if this is less/more accurate than a hair-test?

I found this article that's pretty skeptical.

Can't find anything on the forum about it either.

2. pibee

pibee Senior Member

Norwegian land..., a promised land for ME people.
    Rituximab, prob 2nd most valuable liquid in the Norway after gas, is practically flowing freely in the North Sea waters, you just need to grab a straw and drink some, ..and you even care about the heavy metals?! Silly.. .. :D

Oligoscan: i was very sceptical when i heard of it the first time, but actually heard it is good measure... not much info on it...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Nettle

Nettle

I said to the therapist I've been seeing that I would liked to be tested for Heavy metals and minerals. He's uses an Oligoscan. Does anyone know much about these.......
    I think I would rather have the hair test done, if only so I can take the results to another person if I'm not happy with his suggestions.
    Any thoughts........

See more popular forum discussions.