Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has Anybody Taken NAD+

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by boohealth, Nov 30, 2014.

1. boohealth

boohealth Senior Member

south
  2. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

Hi,
    The product you have linked is actually a precursor to NAD (Nicotinamide riboside), which I am not familiar with. I take NAD and NADH (reduced form) and it helps with physical energy. So yeah, definitely recommend.

I am planning to try a supp. that mixes NADH and CoQ10, to see if can get longer life to my batteries :)

ETA: the product in question is this. Has anyone tried it?

boohealth likes this.
  3. boohealth

boohealth Senior Member

south
    Well, I'm curious about the NAD+ which has a substantial literature. NADH--I tried many years ago and it bothered me, but I know it gives some people energy.

4. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    PeterPositive and boohealth like this.
  5. boohealth

boohealth Senior Member

south
  6. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    I was just about to also mention Resveratrol/Japanese knotweed too ha! Functions in a very similar way to other NAD+ supplements. Was using it as part of a lyme disease protocol at 500mg two to three times a day, its like a miracle herb in a lot of different ways!

boohealth likes this.
  7. boohealth

boohealth Senior Member

south
    I can't take resveratrol--too sensitive to the hormone activity. :-(

8. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    I've taken NADH from ENADA and its pretty good. It does give you an energy boost and it helps with making good bile to remove toxins from the liver, something everyone can benefit from.

It's a very fragile energy compound so it is important to buy it from a good brand. According to ENADA they nitrogen flush every single one of them while being blister packed. You might not get the same benefits if they were just packed all together in a bottle and exposed to oxygen.

Little Bluestem and boohealth like this.
  9. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

undcvr....how much ENADA would help with bile? I am not making secondary bile acids (or some such) based on some fancy test I ran.... tia.

See more popular forum discussions.