1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anybody seen this lecture by DR. Kenny De Meirlier at Mt Sinai in NY on 11/2011 ?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Xandoff, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    Grettings and salutions!
    I just found this video of Dr. De Meirleir and I it is very informative. My Doctor just had my blood sent out to Belgium for the Nagalase teast on March 7, 2012 and for my vitamin D levels. I am XMRV positive and just came off 14 months of Valcyte which did help. I have also just titrated my LDN from 1.5 to 3.0 mg with great results.

GcMAF Treatment for ME/CFS
    Six presentations were given at the Mt. Sinai ME/CFS Research and Treatment Center conference on Sunday November 20, 2011. Here is a lecture delivered by Dr. Kenny De Meirleir, who practices medicine in Brussels. Dr. De Meirleir has worked with ME/CFS patients for many years and is seen as one of the foremost ME/CFS Clinician/Researchers. Dr. De Meirleir spoke for a half-hour on the compassionate use of GcMAF in this patient population. Dr. De Meirleir will be associated with this new ME/CFS Center at Mt. Sinai- as a clinical consultant.

The video and audio was made by Peter and Nicholas Cairns.

http://www.gc-maf.de/en/gcmaf-treatment-for-mecfs.html

2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    This is an excellent discussion of GcMAF, Nagalase and LPS, together with a discussion of co-infections and IRIS. Bye, Alex

See more popular forum discussions.