The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gut health Question

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by cynkevtay, Sep 11, 2014.

1. cynkevtay

cynkevtay

I have been tested for yeast and ecoli and other bacteria in my gut. It came back Ecoli high and good bacteria low to none existent. I do bone broth but beef bone broth make me sick to my stomach cramps pain etc. thinking im allergic to beef. I am doing paleo auto immune diet, So I cant do dairy does anyone know what probiotic I can take? Also I am on a natural gut health stimulant that makes the bad bacteria pissed basically and unfriendly environment. What else have you guys done to help? I am trying chicken broth and digestive enzymes.

Thank you

Cynthia

2. globalpilot

globalpilot Senior Member

Ontario
    Have you lookd into kefir ? By far the best thing for restoring my gut good bacteria were fecal transplants

dannybex likes this.
  3. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    I love kefir! I would drink it even if it didn't contain probiotics. I like to drink it plain, with salt, or make a smoothie with cucumber. Some brands taste better than others.

Natto is extremely beneficial, but you have to get it from a Japanese grocery, and the taste is best described as "unusual". It can help with diarrheal diseases, and it's been shown to help prevent osteoporosis and blood clots. I've read about people making it at home but I've never tried it. It's a fermented soybean product.

See more popular forum discussions.