1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gulf War ME/CFS patients: URGENT NEED FOR XMRV & ERV TESTING

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by parvofighter, Dec 20, 2009.

1. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Hey Teej, where did the above come from?
  2. bakercape

bakercape Senior Member

Cape Cod. Mass
    Why is it

that the PWC on this sight can come up with all these great advocacy ideas like lobbying GWS groups and different Autism groups but the CAA seems to do nothing but post news about XMRV on facebook that everyone is already aware of. Are they planning on doing anything XMRV related or are they going to let WPI do all the heavy lifting. I have been emailing Autism speaks and will start mailing GWS groups. Why is our self proclaimed advocacy group not taking these actions.
    They could send out an advocacy alert form letter like they have in the past for any of these type of ideas or anything related to XMRV. But of course they do not. They will just stand on the sidelines passing along news from WPI and other groups but doing nothing more.
  3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    Parvo, in addition to this "interestingly" there seems to be a very high autism rate amongst children of military personnel (no, of course no-one bothered to do any actual studies so far, but anecdotal reports are plenty and point to very high incidence...). Angela Warner is an autism military mum who has written on the subject ... http://www.ageofautism.coam/military/
  4. flybro

flybro Senior Member

pluto
    The military conection is of interest to me.

I was a military kid, my children are military kids and my youngest daughter is autistic.

See more popular forum discussions.