• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gulf War Illness, Glia, microtubules and neurodegeneration

morse27

Have you had genetic testing done?
yes i have make many test in RNA for research of HLA gene or any mutation , i have only mutation 1298A

and very important , i have high level of red cells in blood BEFORE this illness ( 5 250 000 , max level is 4 500 000)

this problem exist for all GWI veterans , seen after many studies ,

i am in a big study for WGI sufferers , and i remember any curious questions:

if before feel sick i walk more quick than other people,if i have more energy than other ? and its true! , i think many veterans have a very good health immunity system and good condition to developted this illness , possible its in relation with high level of red cell ( more oxygen trafic ) for muscles and brain,

Violeta

Is it possible that if they are making squalene for mf59 from yeast that the dna of the yeast is in the squalene and that is why the body is making antibodies to it?

picante

I'm not keeping up with your posts very well, Violeta. I'm up to my ears in stuff to read and figure out. ;)

I see what you mean. BUT the book is a collection with multiple authors. Tomljenovic in particular has done some stellar work. She's one who keeps pointing out that aluminum hydroxide was never studied for safety; for 60+ years there has been an assumption of its safety; and that assumption is so widespread, it's used in placebo injections for vaccine safety studies! Way to skew the safety studies, n'est-ce pas?

Statins are causing autoimmune diseases in a lot of people because of their effect on the mevalonate pathway. See how squalene is also in that pathway? If neither statins nor squalene contain a pathogen, how are they causing autoimmunity? I think if I could figure this out it would be helpful for other types of autoimmunity.

I know nothing about this mevalonate pathway yet; I want to take a look at it. But first, think about the route of entry: injection into the bloodstream versus endogenous production or ingestion. As an analogy, peanut allergies were uncommon before the introduction of peanut oil as a vaccine adjuvant.

http://www.drpalevsky.com/articles_pages/346_Peanut_Oil_in_Vaccines_Since the_1960s.asp
He also discusses casein, soy, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae in this article.

Violeta

I'm not keeping up with your posts very well, Violeta. I'm up to my ears in stuff to read and figure out. ;)

I see what you mean. BUT the book is a collection with multiple authors. Tomljenovic in particular has done some stellar work. She's one who keeps pointing out that aluminum hydroxide was never studied for safety; for 60+ years there has been an assumption of its safety; and that assumption is so widespread, it's used in placebo injections for vaccine safety studies! Way to skew the safety studies, n'est-ce pas?

I know nothing about this mevalonate pathway yet; I want to take a look at it. But first, think about the route of entry: injection into the bloodstream versus endogenous production or ingestion. As an analogy, peanut allergies were uncommon before the introduction of peanut oil as a vaccine adjuvant.

http://www.drpalevsky.com/articles_pages/346_Peanut_Oil_in_Vaccines_Since the_1960s.asp
He also discusses casein, soy, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae in this article.

With respect to the book, I was kind of bummed that it ends with saying influenza vaccines are most likely safe!

Yes, I see what you mean about the route of entry. Morse27 has been telling me that all along. I suppose I will accept it.

picante

THIS its in french sorry perhaps @picante can translate essential of this alert for all
http://www.medisite.fr/revue-du-web...ectes.738676.41633.html#.VHhQcL4xTQA.facebook
I think this article is from 2014, because all the comments are from a year ago. It did hit the English-speaking press:
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...lu-vaccine-hold-italy-after-suspicious-deaths

I linked that particular article because it was the only one that mentioned the MF59 adjuvant. Other articles only mentioned mercury and aluminum.
There were eventually 19 deaths reported that occurred within 48 hours of vaccine administration. (That makes me wonder how many deaths occurred within 4-5 days. Or a week. A nice little graph would be instructive.)

The target population for Fluad is elderly, so the "investigation" concluded that the vaccine was "safe" because it was just a "coincidence" that all those 70-somethings and 80-somethings died within 2 days:
"Fluad is indicated for and administered to elderly patients . . . with the highest vaccination rates in patients with underlying cardiovascular and other chronic disease, making them particularly vulnerable to sudden clinical events independent of vaccination," Novartis said. "Due to the high level of natural deaths in the target population (estimated at 500,000 per year in Italy alone) and the high number of vaccines distributed (3.5 million in Italy) timely association between natural deaths and vaccinations" does occur.

Violeta

Because of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene_monooxygenase

"Squalene monooxygenase (also called squalene epoxidase) is an enzyme that uses NADPH and molecular oxygen to oxidize squalene to 2,3-oxidosqualene(squalene epoxide)."

I think this might be of interest:

http://www.jbc.org/content/257/15/8935.full.pdf

Oxidation-Reduction States of FMN and FAD in NADPH-Cytochrome P-450 Reductase during Reduction by NADPH*

If you can look into riboflavin and it's two active forms, FMN and FAD, you might find some help.

Last edited:

morse27

SQUALENE adjuvant is very dangerous for humans or animals, its seem this ajdjuvant replace aluminium in future vaccines in the world , future of humanity is dark

Violeta

I think you are right. I think I read that the US has a huge store of them somewhere. Why didn't they dispose of it?

You can see the nations working together with the vaccinations, adjuvants, etc. They are working together on other things, most likely, too.

Last edited:

morse27

i think in a few time squalen adjuvant will be allowe in usa and everywhere in all vaccines for you and your family ,

its impossible to prove relation between this shot and this illness ,

i received today notification which my complaint of the tribubal was not admissible because it does not have scientific studies proving the causality of the adjuvant in this disease!!

gulf war illness is not end , its just the beginning for all civilians in the world

only most robust and young people will be touched by this terrible disease

only one shoot squalene has enough to start me the disease

do not let GSK laboratorie kill your family with this poison,

picante

I wonder if this is where they get their squalene from!!!

Production of squalene from hyper-producing yeasts
Filing date Aug 28, 2009
Priority date Aug 28, 2008
http://www.google.com/patents/EP2268823A2?cl=en

It sure looks like they were planning to back when the patent was filed! And if click on the inventors name, you'll see a bunch of vaccine-related patents.

Also this from the patent:
Activity levels for the relevant enzymes can be increased or decreased in any suitable manner, usually by genetic engineering.

morse27

pam asa is the most scientist in USA of tulane university with his colleague GARY worked on gulf war illnesses and found relation between squalene vaccine exposure and GWI for more 250 000 soldiers

email of pam asa : pmba@aol.com

answer of my email on 06/18/2012 by pam

Hello,
A letter was sent to me in which you had written seeking information regarding squalene adjuvants in vaccines. I am the person who did research on Gulf War syndrome and subsequent vaccine experimentation using squalene adjuvant. If you have further questions, please feel free to send them to me. I will be happy to answer whatever I may know. I look forward to hearing from you, Pamela Asa, Ph.D.

morse27

and a other email of pam , incredible !!!!

Dear Yvon,
The H1N1 flu vaccine did have squalene adjuvant in it in 2009. It was a massive experiment by the US government for a nonexistent pandemic of flu. They had data sheets collecting adverse reactions going to HHS and FDA. It was flu vaccine alone, flu vaccine with MF59 and Flu vaccine with AS03 which also contains squalene. Squalene is known to cause lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, transverse myelitis, autoimmune thyroid disease. We have also seen huge increase in ALS(Lou Gehrig's) disease, vasculitis of various forms, and other autoimmune processes. They manifest in different ways due to each individual's immune response genes. Autoimmune diseases frequently have fatigue and chronic pain as part of the process. I consider both symptoms, not discete illnesses. What specific problems are you all having? Are you under medical care? Please feel free to share any and all information I give you. If others wish to contact me, please give them my e-mail address. I look forward to hearing from you and hope the information will be of help. Best wishes, Pam Asa

morse27

an other no personal:

Dear Yvon,
I am the scientist from Tulane who did this work with my colleagues there. I wrote the 2 peer reviewed scientific papers looking at GWS in US military. Not everyone here takes flu vaccine. That year 2009 alarm bells were sounded about the experimental nature of H1N1 and many refused the shot. I am hearing of autoimmune issues in those who did take it. Only the US government knows exactly the data. Of those who get exposed to squalene as adjuvant, only a fraction will develop problems due to their immune response genes. This has been documented in studies of animal exposed to squalene as adjuvants. FDA and HHS are pushing this adjuvant for a number of unnecessary vaccines including HIV. There are large pharmaceutical companies who stand to make huge profits from all of this. Scientists will as well who develop and promote these issues. Others have spoken publicly about this but to no avail. I have been contacted by Federal police in Argentina looking into problems in their country.
I read your second letter and learned more of your medical problems. It may be a good idea to see a rheumatologist. This speciality treats autoimmune problems. The list of tests which my patients have found useful include, but are not limited to: ANA, ANCA, ESR, CRP, CK, rheumatoid factor, anti-dsDNA, anti-TNP, anti-thyroid microsomal antibodies, complement C3 and C4, anti-neuronal antibodies. If your physicians need to get in contact with me or have further questions, please let me know and give them my e-mail. Many with squalene exposure have developed lupus and undifferentiated connective tissue disease. They use Placquenil, and sometimes corticosteroids in low doses. I hope this helps in your seeking help with medical care. Please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Pam Asa

she was able to cure all gulf war soldiers and me , but US government protect by VA all information about squalen theory and refuse she works on this disease, the reason the GWI exist already !!! and protect future squalen shoot ( HIV, EBOLA, H1N1 ,H5N2......)