• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Guardian Article - ME is still woefully misunderstood by our health and welfare systems

alex3619

I can't edit things either, but I thought it was because I had installed a new system. However when I hit edit an option comes up for advanced action. When I hit that I can edit. Let me check by editing this post.

I can edit when I hit the "more options" button, the second of three at the bottom. I am using the latest version of NoScript, which is why I was not surprised when edit did not appear to work.

Bob

The Guardian have removed the weblink to the Lightning Process website from the article. It seems that they considered my request very carefully, and they gave me a very considered reason for not removing the reference to LP altogether, which I thought was a fair reason. I also asked them to add an editorial comment to clarify that LP is not a medical treatment, but it seems they failed to consider that specific request. I'm happy enough with the outcome.