1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Guardian Article - ME is still woefully misunderstood by our health and welfare systems

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Bob, Aug 8, 2013.

1. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I can't edit things either, but I thought it was because I had installed a new system. However when I hit edit an option comes up for advanced action. When I hit that I can edit. Let me check by editing this post.

I can edit when I hit the "more options" button, the second of three at the bottom. I am using the latest version of NoScript, which is why I was not surprised when edit did not appear to work.
    Firestormm likes this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    The Guardian have removed the weblink to the Lightning Process website from the article. It seems that they considered my request very carefully, and they gave me a very considered reason for not removing the reference to LP altogether, which I thought was a fair reason. I also asked them to add an editorial comment to clarify that LP is not a medical treatment, but it seems they failed to consider that specific request. I'm happy enough with the outcome.
    rosie26, lastgasp, alex3619 and 6 others like this.
  3. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Bob nice one (I am crediting you with the positive action) :thumbsup:
    Little Bluestem and Bob like this.
  4. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    Well, perhaps they received a large number of emails about it, but they responded to me very personally, so I'm happy to accept the credit on this occasion. :)
    Firestormm likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.