• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Grounding and EMF sensitivity

Womble

The person in this video actually shows how their body voltage decreases through grounding. He seems to have reduced the voltage in his body through grounding and also lowering the EMF in his room.This is quite an incredible video to watch:

Since it is cell phones and wi-fi that causes me the most suffering, this raises some important questions for me personally:
  1. I'm wondering if the RF from cell phones and wi-fi is also changing the voltage in my body?
  2. Could I measure the changes in my body from cell phones using a voltage meter, such as in this video?
  3. Would grounding counter the effects of cell phones on my body?
  4. I have a grounding cord with a metal clamp. Is there a simpler way to ground myself with it then the system he uses in this video? What could I hook it up to?
Love and blessings,
Womble