• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Griffith University MRI study

Kati

Patient in training
National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases - NCNED
3 mins ·
Dear Supporters,
The NCNED Team would like to thank all our participants past and present, who have taken part in our research studies. Our research would not be possible without your help.

We are currently undertaking research involving MRI scans to help understand brain structure and function, and we are recruiting more participants, particularly people who are healthy and without CFS/ME to take part. The scans are conducted at the Gold Coast University hospital at Southport, using state-of-the-art MRI equipment.

The team would like to encourage readers to share this message amongst people who may not follow this page regularly, and may be interested in helping with our research into CFS/ME.

For more information about any of our research or participation, please contact us on ncned@griffith.edu.au or (07) 5678 9283.

Best Wishes,
The NCNED Team

Kati

Patient in training
They are now recruiting ME patients as well

Dear Supporters,

The NCNED Team would like to thank all our participants past and present, who have taken part in our research studies. Our research would not be possible without your help.

We are currently undertaking research involving MRI scans to help understand brain structure and function, and we are recruiting more participants, both those with CFS/ME and healthy controls to take part. The scans are conducted at the Gold Coast University hospital at Southport, using state-of-the-art MRI equipment.

The team would like to encourage readers to share this message amongst people who may not follow this page regularly, and may be interested in helping with our research into CFS/ME.

For more information about any of our research or participation, please contact us on ncned@griffith.edu.au or (07) 5678 9283.
Best Wishes,
The NCNED Team

Kati

Patient in training
Another call for healthy controls:

IMG_1364.JPG