1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GP Involvement in Diagnosing Symptoms of ME that could be caused by Adrenal Problems

Discussion in 'Adrenal Dysfunction' started by LitlFrog, Nov 26, 2010.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Do men need to be concerned about their Pituitary?

GG

2. rlc

rlc Senior Member

3. LitlFrog

LitlFrog

Thank you all for your posts & apologies if I have not appeared courteous by responding sooner - I was incredibly poorly with a bad relapse immediately after I posted this! I am still struggling so have come online to to say a few words to communicate my appreciation.

I have just changed to a new GP who knows how determined I am to find the cause of this devastating condition.
    I am going to brave attacking the adrenal problem with my GP and am grateful for all the additional information that I can draw upon for the appointment, specifically with regards to getting the tests right because it is so easy to fall down at the first hurdle by getting a result that appears to fall within the `normal' range of a test but may actually be far from normal.

Thank you again everybody..

xx

4. rlc

rlc Senior Member

Hi LitlFrog, sorry to hear about your relapse, hope everything goes great with your GP, if you can, i find printing out the articles about tests required etc and taking them to the doctors very helpful, because there writen by the experts on the conditions, the GPs can't really argue with them, alot of GPs knowledge on adrenal problems is very basic to so the least, so it helps to be prepared.

All the best

5. Francelle

Francelle Senior Member

Victoria, Australia
    I know I have heard it many times before but I'm a bit puzzled by this adrenal insufficiency discussion as it relates to M.E/CFS.

I have had primary adrenal insufficiency since infancy and insomuch as extreme fatigue/exhaustion overlaps in both M.E. & AI, none of the other myriad symptoms (apart from postural hypotension) that I have experienced in either condition has much likeness to each other.

6. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    All part of it Adrenals-best support go with. Here not much understood - too complicated as yet.

See more popular forum discussions.