1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Did You Have Yourself a Crashy Little Christmas?
Jody Smith may have dodged a holiday bullet this year. She's hoping. Only time will tell. How did you fare?
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GOOD things happening!! Am I a responder???

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by Jacque, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    Well you just described my life to a TEE!!! But this is nothing NEW.... I have been like this for years...and yes have the terrible BONE pain too.... I think about suicide more than I care to admit....! But my kids and grandkids are my anchors to this world.

So do tell how you think you managed to escape HELL.... I have been in this pain for yearrrrrrrs but it does seem to be gettin WORSE not better..... I am truly so thrilled for you!!!! Truly! This is a living HELL.... and it is stealing my very soul from me.....

Do you have Lyme??? Sure sounds like it....

2. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    I have taken it in the past but am gettin back on it... Dr. Goldstein recommends it as wel as Inositol...

3. Starfive

Starfive

and what is this off the charts bone pain about? Any doctors have a clue or say anything about all these very nasty hard to endure pains? Dr. K? Dr KM? Cheney?

4. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    Dr. K just looks at me and says "interesting".... ugggggh... I think it is Lyme... very normal with Lyme... The spirochetes infect the lining of the bones... All of my bones are very TENDER to the touch... and when I go on any Lyme killing agent my skeleton feels lit on fire.... I cannot tolerate any Lyme killing attempts as I herx too severely!

5. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    You are describing my life completely....but I can still be hugged! And I don't want to admit how much I think about suicide....but my kids and grandchildren...keep me here ...for now.... what do you think you did to get out of the pain????

See more popular forum discussions.