1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Good Blood Pressure news

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by Sallysblooms, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I am just so pleased with my blood pressure now. It was very high for a while, over a year, but SLOWLY it has come down nicely. My POTS was the problem. Still is of course, but improving in many areas. I hope it will continue to improve, each day is different. But, I am just happy to have the BP normal now. Has to be great for my body. We were worried for quite a while. I love good news so I am adding some. ha. :D

2. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Thanks for the good news, Sally. Encouraging. I hope the year ahead will be much better for you.

3. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    glad to hear it's came down Sally great news

4. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Thank you so much. We were all worried for a while.

5. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Happy :D celebrating :balloons::victory::balloons: with you!

6. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    This does make sense as Dr David Bell gets the high BP down by helping patients POTS..

Its great news to hear that you found you can help yours too :)

What are you treating your POTS with sally?

7. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Tania, I do not do anything alone, my doctors guide all I take. I have blood testing twice a year. I take compounded biodentical hormones. Thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, 7Keto DHEA and pregnenalone. Also, a tiny bit of cortisol at noon. Compounded also.

I take Vit E, Liposomal C, D3 drops , B12 drops, Maitake Mushroom drops, Dribose, 5htp, Alpha Lipoic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Supreme) Carniclear liquid, Co10, Andrecor, Norlox, a great multi, atp under the tongue, Liposomal Glutathione, Magnesium powder, Astragalas, AHCC Plus, Zinc, SAMe, Fish oil, NAC. I have a schedule, three times a day. All is tweaked when needed by docs. It has all been amazing. So many things, but they all work together and I have improved. The CFS part is under control, I am rarely fatigued, no PEM. One reason is the sleep I get now.

The other thing beside BP being good now is that I have no migraines anymore since I have my hormones balanced. WHEW, that is a long list.

Yesterday, for most of the day, I could hardly tell I had POTS. I do have to sit and not walk a lot, but it is amazing since I was so sick and could barely sit and stand etc. ALA has been amazing, but everything I take is important.

8. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    Thanks for your good news, Sally!

See more popular forum discussions.