Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

good b complex?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Aerose91, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

My doctor wants me on a b complex to prepare for methylation- she threw out B-minus by Dr Lynch but I'm just looking to see if there's something cheaper. Preferably sublingual I guess. And folate free.

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I just read about this on another thread.

Natures Made B complex with vitamin c. Be careful they make a few kinds, some with folic acid.

Sherpa likes this.
  3. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    What was wrong with B-minus, too strong? I am taking half a capsule currently and doing OK.

4. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Seems like a fine complex, just looking for something cheaper if possible.

Thanks @minkeygirl l check them out. Ive heard of nature's made before, is that a well respected brand for most things?

5. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    @Aerose91 amazon had them for cheap. Iherb was about $7

I have no idea about the brand but I think Freddd recommended this one. I can't afford expensive stuff so we do what we can.

6. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    Ahh..she 'threw out' meaning suggested, not threw out meaning tossed in the trash or disqualified. Got it!

I think Nature Made B-complex with C is OK / acceptable. It works for basic support, is very cheap. Easy to split, small tablets.

See more popular forum discussions.