• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GMO Mini Summit on Oct. 25th - 27th available for viewing on the Internet

Wally

There is going to be a summit held on Oct. 25th - 27th discussing concerns with GMO products (GMO = genetically modified organisms). Parts of the summit will be available online for free. There is a cost for additional access to the summit, which I have listed below. I have no affiliation to this summit or the organization that is putting it on. I am interested in learning more about this topic and I thought the line-up of speakers looked impressive.

Free access to the summit will allow you to listen
[QUOTE. . . to the leading independent experts, speakers and activists on this vitally important subject. The event runs for 3 days and you’ll have access to all 10 inspiring, practical and life-changing interviews with our expert panel. After the main summit finishes you’ll also be granted exclusive access to 10 more Second Wave Expert Presentations over the next 5 weeks.][/QUOTE]​

You also have the option to purchase upgraded access to the summit, which includes a number of written materials. The price of this upgrade is $97.00 (if purchased before Oct. 25th).

Additional information about the summit is available at gmosummit.org