• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Glutathione producing and regenerating probiotic

Hi all,

I've seen one brief thread mention this product 2 years ago and then heard about it on cfsremission, HERE.. It's called Reg'Activ and comes in a few different forms. From the website.

'A Complete Glutathione System: Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3 is capable of boosting glutathione levels by three different mechanisms. The bacteria synthesize glutathione, they can extract it from the surrounding environment and they can also recycle oxidized glutathione back to its active or “reduced” form. Consequently, scientists are calling ME-3 a “Complete Glutathione System” and emphasize that this is the first time anything has been discovered with the capability of boosting glutathione levels via three independent mechanisms'
(http://www.essentialformulas.com/efi.cgim?template=more_about_me-3)

I don't know if it would be of any benefit to people but I thought I'd give it a mention.

My best wishes to you all,

Robert