Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

glutathione IV question

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Daffodil, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi all. my doc recommended 600 mg IV Glutathione, twice a week for a month.

since i am pretty poor at this point, i contacted many naturopaths for prices. i told one that i was on disability so he said he would do it for $40. but then i contacted many others, who quoted me anywhere from $85 to $200 per session. this sort of price difference makes me nervous. i am paranoid now and wondering why one doctor is willing to do it so cheaply.

i did check him out and it looks like he is a legit naturopathic doctor though.

can anyone tell me how much this normally costs?

thanks a lot

merylg likes this.
  2. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I get gluathione IVs through my doctor's office. They are $120, I think.

merylg likes this.
  3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Oh, this reminds me of my Dr prescribing IV treatment, Myers Cocktail actuallly. His office did not take any insurance, so I went to another Medical establishment that took my insurance which defrayed the cost of the treatments to a co-pay!

GG

Valentijn likes this.
  4. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    The markup is often quite big on IV stuff. It sounds like ND guy might be just offering it to you at cost, which is nice.
    Glutathione is usually a 10- minute push, not a drip, so you're not in the chair for a very long time. The range of quotes you got might have been
    to include drips, which can go for hours.

The place I go GSH push is $80 + $30 to access my port (outrageous markup.). I think $45 sounds about right for wholesale plus a wee fee for the ND.

merylg and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.