1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Glutathione IV push?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by readyforlife, Sep 25, 2011.

1. readyforlife

readyforlife Senior Member

I don't know anything about the Methylation protocol. Are people on it trying to increase their glutathione levels? When I'm in a crash I go for a couple of months for Glutathione IV pushes and it always helps me. I'm going back in October to start the IV pushes again. What it really helps me with is my brain fog. My doctor gives them to his dad who has alzheimers.
  2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    good to know..thanks for posting the info.
    what kind of doc administers it?
  3. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I take the packets of Liposomal Glutathione daily. Has made a big difference.
  4. Tiarrastar

Tiarrastar

Sunnyvale, CAlifornia
    I go to a Natropath for IV Treatments. Main IV is nutrients such as
    Vit C
    Vit B complex
    Vit B12
    Selenium
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    and i think one other I always forget. Probably Calcium?
    Then I do a glutathione push.
    I have undiagnosed issue with the absorption of nutrients but doing this for 7 months helped my brain fog, and disorientaton alot. I could occassionally have decent energy levels and actually do activities such as housework. THe cost is draining and right now I've a need for funds to go towards the Fatigue Lab testing and so I cope with a decline.
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Normalizing methylation will bring glutathione levels up to normal. Otherwise you would have to supplement indefinitely. Not to say that supplementing doesn't help (though I can't tolerate it myself) but a longer term strategy is a methylation protocol.

Best, Sushi
  6. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    I do both. I will slowly take less Liposomal Glutathione after a while.But it is so good. I love the lipo C also.
  7. Rockt

Rockt Senior Member

Sallysblooms, what benefit do you get from this liposomal glutathione?
  8. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    And which brand? I use the nasal spray, but it's expensive and would like to compare costs.
  9. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

The Liposomal glutathione I make at home is quite effective and much cheaper. More energy and less brain fog, too. I once posted a link about the recipe in the treatment section .
  10. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

11. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    It helped my energy not long after I started it. I have POTS, that is my major problem. After being on good supplements my CFS is not my problem now.
    It seems to help my POTS, I am able stand and function better. Great for mental clarity along with my Carniclear. With CoQ10, it has made my heart function better. That is sometimes hard with POTS. Of course the other benifits are not seen. I love knowing that it is such a good antioxident.

I use ATP and other supps and they all fit together to help.I have read that the amount we have preducts a long life and it helps with other antioxidents work, like C and E. Helps with cellular respiration also. It is just so important!

I use Livonlabs brand. My doctor suggested the lipo GSH and the brand.
  12. readyforlife

readyforlife Senior Member

My doctor is an MD but also does alternative medicine. I have to drive one hour away to see him but its worth it because I can't find anyone close that does Vitamin drips or pushes.

See more popular forum discussions.