Jen Brea launches mass-advocacy platform — #MEAction goes live!
Jen Brea is a phenomenon. After working as a freelance writer in China and Africa, she enrolled for a PhD at Harvard in political science but, four years ago, got sick. She had a fever that lasted ten days.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gluathion IV ---> Now I can't move

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by davidfibdou, Sep 1, 2014.

1. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

hi everyone
    I did a glutathione iv ... the one with the bag that hangs over you and drips for 10 min..sorry i dont know the technical term for it but now I am bedridden. can anyone offer some advise to help me out a little?

2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Also what medications are you on? Glutathione can modify drug responses. It can also trigger physiological changes. I am a fan of glutathione, but there are lots of reasons why it might be inappropriate too.

4. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Glutathione is better to assist naturally in the production of the body, through enhancing methylation function I have found. Supplemented glutathione can reduce intra cellular b12 and disrupt its transport in the body, from some research articles I have seen. It could also just be de tox, some people respond positively and others not as much. Though sometimes feeling worse with de tox can be expected. I have that issue with methyl folate which at times would make me bed ridden in fatigue or really inflammed, however I have the COMT mutation for it so I need it to properly have a strong cellular functioning.

See more popular forum discussions.