• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gluathion IV ---> Now I can't move

hi everyone
I did a glutathione iv ... the one with the bag that hangs over you and drips for 10 min..sorry i dont know the technical term for it but now I am bedridden. can anyone offer some advise to help me out a little?

alex3619

Also what medications are you on? Glutathione can modify drug responses. It can also trigger physiological changes. I am a fan of glutathione, but there are lots of reasons why it might be inappropriate too.

Martial

Glutathione is better to assist naturally in the production of the body, through enhancing methylation function I have found. Supplemented glutathione can reduce intra cellular b12 and disrupt its transport in the body, from some research articles I have seen. It could also just be de tox, some people respond positively and others not as much. Though sometimes feeling worse with de tox can be expected. I have that issue with methyl folate which at times would make me bed ridden in fatigue or really inflammed, however I have the COMT mutation for it so I need it to properly have a strong cellular functioning.