1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ginger Takes All by Jonathan Galland

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by ggingues, Jan 20, 2011.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Aromatic ginger is a superstar of traditional Asian medicine. This spice has been treasured for thousands of years for its amazing flavor and impressive health benefits. Now ginger is the subject of research being done around the world for its ability to help prevent and combat disease.

contd at:

http://pilladvised.com/2010/03/ginger-takes-all/

Some people might find this informative.

GG
  2. illsince1977

illsince1977 A shadow of my former self

Odd you should post this. I've been using ginger (the pickled shaved slices that one finds as a garnish wiith Japanese food) to counteract nausea induced by a medication I'm taking. Wow! I can't believe how well it's working for me! I'm not used to herbs providing me any benefit. It was simple happenstance that I realized it settled my stomach when eating some store bought vegetarian sushi that came with a little garnish. When I mentioned it to my 79 year old mother-in-law yesterday, she told me women used to use it all the time to counteract the nausea they experienced during pregnancy. She said they just grated some fresh finger onto their food. I used to use liberal amounts of fresh ginger in my stir fried veggies all the time when I was well enough to cook. Love the heat!!! It feels like it increases circulation in my digestive system and it tastes good.

See more popular forum discussions.