1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Getting to the Root of the issue - Dorsal Root Ganglionitis

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Nov 11, 2012.

1. user9876

user9876 Senior Member

NK17 and Enid like this.
  2. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Yeah I read that one too User. Was hoping for some more information. I suppose they will be asking for 'donations' and will need these before they can publish anything. Not like one has a freezer-full of dead ME patients is it?! :)
  3. user9876

user9876 Senior Member

What they say about the trial suggests that they have funding.

I think it is hopeful that they are not satisfied with just doing a rituximab trial but are trying to understand ME as a disease hence looking into a possible site of imflamation. Its good to see people trying to fit the pieces together.
    rosie26, alex3619, NK17 and 3 others like this.
  4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    The Norwegian researchers are out of the box thinkers, I think. We need that. At least some doctors were using CPET, for example, decades ago to test ME and CFS patients. Yet nothing happened with it. Similarly we have known that blood from newly infected ME patients might have a transmissible pathogen since 1955. Yet how much research is going into this? Too much gets overlooked, its nice when someone opens up their toolbox and tries a screwdriver instead of a hammer.

See more popular forum discussions.