• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Geneticgenie results

Could anyone help me to interprete my geneticgenie results?(in order to find best supplementation protocol)thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 13
I struggled myself for years with:social anxiety,mood swings,brain fog,astheny,difficults to put wheight exprcially muscle,stress sensivity

caledonia

Looks like you have a little bit of everything. The COMT mutations would explain the mood swings. You'll need to be careful with B12 supplementation.

The GSTP would also lower glutathione similar to MTHFR/MTR.

See my signature link for the "SNPs Interpretation Guide" for more info on interpretation.

It's also a good idea to do functional testing. There may be functional/environmental factors affecting things - gut, adrenals, toxic metals, etc.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
MAO A R297R requires thyroid hormone and B2 to work properly. If you are low in B2, your anxiety and oversensitive to supplements can be worse. Make sure you get enough B2 and your thyroid levels are in range

My thyroid goes well,only ft4 seems to be a little high(when i was 13 i used to have high trh).by the way im very sensibly to wine and beer(low alcol tolerance).high temperature worse my energy and brain fog.i have also gilbert syndrome.what i Should approach this situation?