The Power and Pitfalls of Omics: George Davey Smith’s storming talk at ME/CFS conference
Read about the talk that stole the show at a recent ME/CFS conference in Simon McGrath's two-part blog.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Geneticgenie results

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Garden88, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Garden88

Garden88

Could anyone help me to interprete my geneticgenie results?(in order to find best supplementation protocol)thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Garden88

Garden88

I struggled myself for years with:social anxiety,mood swings,brain fog,astheny,difficults to put wheight exprcially muscle,stress sensivity

3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Looks like you have a little bit of everything. The COMT mutations would explain the mood swings. You'll need to be careful with B12 supplementation.

The GSTP would also lower glutathione similar to MTHFR/MTR.

See my signature link for the "SNPs Interpretation Guide" for more info on interpretation.

It's also a good idea to do functional testing. There may be functional/environmental factors affecting things - gut, adrenals, toxic metals, etc.

4. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Would this post be more suitably placed in the Doctors and Diagnostic section?

5. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    MAO A R297R requires thyroid hormone and B2 to work properly. If you are low in B2, your anxiety and oversensitive to supplements can be worse. Make sure you get enough B2 and your thyroid levels are in range

6. Garden88

Garden88

My thyroid goes well,only ft4 seems to be a little high(when i was 13 i used to have high trh).by the way im very sensibly to wine and beer(low alcol tolerance).high temperature worse my energy and brain fog.i have also gilbert syndrome.what i Should approach this situation?

See more popular forum discussions.