1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

geneticgenie progress for interpretation fo 23andMe results

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by kday, Sep 23, 2012.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Can you provide the link to this ASD test, thanks!
  2. LaurieL

LaurieL Senior Member

Midwest
    Hi Roxie60,

On the home page of 23andme, as part of ongoing research, they have surveys that they ask you to participate in. This was one of those surveys. I had another poster contact me and tell me they were no longer available, but I don't know that for sure. I don't whether they tailor their surveys of ongoing research to specific results of the individual, or whether they tailor their surveys to include everyone. This particular survey took about 15 minutes to complete, it was rather a lot of questions and the way I scored, surprised me.

Lauriel
    roxie60 likes this.
  3. Skyline

Skyline Senior Member

Bangkok, Thailand

Wow. Overwhelming, but incredibly useful going forward. Thanks for this.
    kday likes this.
  4. kday

kday Senior Member

Yes, it's a bit information overload. Can be helpful in some circumstances, but if your a type that gets overwhelmed with data or a prone to over-interpretation of medical type stuff, stay away from it.
  5. charlie1

charlie1

Canada
    I'm VERY new to this having just rec'd my 23andMe results yesterday. I used geneticgenie.org and have my list downloaded on Wordpad but there is nothing colour coded? Can someone help me out?

See more popular forum discussions.