• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Genetic genie results??

Hi, I have my genetic genie results but I'm having trouble understanding them. Can anyone help? (Images posted below)

Some info about me: My biggest health issues are chronic lyme disease and candida. I also have multiple chemical sensitivity and many allergies.

There is a big burden on the detoxification system especially to eliminate pathogens during treatment. Can anyone provide advice on how to support detox pathways based on my results? My doctor prescribed methyl B12 injections which I think are helping.

Another doctor said that the CYP mutations are the biggest issue for me and that I should do a 10 day detox program every 3 months to help with this. Can anyone help me understand more about this family of mutations and what it means?

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

hdDjNxZj-KNInv3xV7ik7Y6gE9XRfgGZU26arxzdr3w
nDdiY9E6biF40HCjgYHE_pMprQt7eYFipcULyowUlCQ

That's so weird, I guess the images didn't upload properly : ( Here is a text version:

Heterozygous mutations:
~CYP1A2 164A>C (AC)
~CYP1B1 R48G (CG)
~CYP2D6 S486T (CG)
~CYP2D6 100C>T (AG)
~NAT2 I114T (CT)
~NAT2 K268R (AG)
~COMT V158M (AG)
~COMT H62H (CT)
~VDR Bsm (CT)
~VDR Taq (AG)
~MTHFR A1298C (GT)