1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Genetic Genie Detox.. confused

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by sian56, Nov 5, 2013.

1. sian56

sian56

I have tried to research what these mean, but getting nowhere. Does anyone know?
    NAT2 R197Qrs1799930AA

CYP1B1 L432Vrs1056836GG

2. no, but I am looking for the same answer!

GG shows my

CYP1B1 L432V rs1056836 GG +/+

wheras MTHFR support lists shows risk allele as C therefore --
    CYP1B1 L432V rs1056836 C GG -/-

3. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Genovations Detoxigenomics is the origin for the Detox panel at GeneticGenie. Genovations test result sample might give you good information. It is valid according to a reputable molecular biologist.

http://www.gdx.net/core/sample-reports/Detoxi-Genomics-Sample-Report.pdf

4. Thanks @Helen I can see the report at gdx.net, the sample report is useful for the polymorphisms I have in common with Jane Doe, it implies more info can be found for example at www.genovations.com/gdgen02 but I cant seem to connect to that website? any idea?

Thanks again

5. Helen

Helen Senior Member

I have tried now and then for some years so I am not very hopeful about connecting :)

6. It is tantalizing as there is some excellent explanations of some of my detox polymorphisms but not others!!!

7. I "think" that CYP1B1 might explain why I am estrogen dominant and still having issues at 56!!

8. Sea

Sea Senior Member

NSW Australia

See more popular forum discussions.