1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Genetic Genie Detox.. confused

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by sian56, Nov 5, 2013.

1. sian56

sian56

I have tried to research what these mean, but getting nowhere. Does anyone know?
    NAT2 R197Qrs1799930AA

CYP1B1 L432Vrs1056836GG
  2. no, but I am looking for the same answer!

GG shows my

CYP1B1 L432V rs1056836 GG +/+

wheras MTHFR support lists shows risk allele as C therefore --
    CYP1B1 L432V rs1056836 C GG -/-
  3. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Sweden
    Genovations Detoxigenomics is the origin for the Detox panel at GeneticGenie. Genovations test result sample might give you good information. It is valid according to a reputable molecular biologist.

http://www.gdx.net/core/sample-reports/Detoxi-Genomics-Sample-Report.pdf
  4. Thanks @Helen I can see the report at gdx.net, the sample report is useful for the polymorphisms I have in common with Jane Doe, it implies more info can be found for example at www.genovations.com/gdgen02 but I cant seem to connect to that website? any idea?

Thanks again
  5. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Sweden
    I have tried now and then for some years so I am not very hopeful about connecting :)
  6. It is tantalizing as there is some excellent explanations of some of my detox polymorphisms but not others!!!
  7. I "think" that CYP1B1 might explain why I am estrogen dominant and still having issues at 56!!
  8. Sea

Sea Senior Member

NSW Australia

See more popular forum discussions.