1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Generic Valtrex- As Effective as name brand?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by TheMoonIsBlue, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

It's usually the other way round with pricing isn't it with the valtrex being the cheaper of the two. How about the valcyte? Where do you get that from and what is the cost? I've been doing a little bit of reading on Martin Lerners site and it looks like he only gives if CMV is present (which it isn't for me) if I understand it correctly. It's very possible that I don't!

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sounds promising for you, good luck, keep us all updated on how u go.

3. Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

4. yarnee

yarnee

I decided to buy the generic valtrex with no prescription at http://www.trustworthypills.com and I been using it for months now and I thought it worked just as well as the brand name I used to have

5. Woolie

Woolie

@Lisa Simpson
    I know this is an old post, but wanted to thank you all, and let you know your info is still valuable. Thanks especially Lisa Simpson, found your post super helpful. I've being doing valtrex for some weeks now (4g per day, re Lerner), and after 20+ year of illness, am super skeptical, but can't help but notice the difference already.

If you're still interested, generic valtrex prices have crashed further: I'm getting Cipla from a Canadian pharmacy for US$1.40 for a 1g tablet. I got onto this via your info, Lisa (thanks!). Good place to start is pharmacychecker.com, its a non-profit organisation that lists only online pharmacies that meet certain standards. You can do a drug search on their site (valacyclovir or valaciclovir) to directly compare prices. (PS I'm in NZ too - as you probably know, drug customs are unfortunately thorough, but its all ok with doctor's script, and they do go out of their way to speed things up if you ask them).

I put a case to my GP, and got his support. Anyone else looking for doc support, I'd be happy to share my strategy.

Woolie

See more popular forum discussions.