• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GENE VI: Answer to so much immune/autoimmue disease?

leela

I'm guessing too this is why researchers have gotten taken down every time.

Full Article:
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/posts/breaking_news_viral_gen/

Extract:
"It’s called the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus (CaMV) Promoter and is used in most GM crops to force the foreign gene to pump out their proteins at high volume, 24/7. But the actual strand of inserted DNA turns out to have much more genetic material than it was supposed to have. And this addition might be causing a health catastrophe.

Just beyond the promoter, or more accurately overlapping with it, is part of an actual virus gene. It is sufficient in size and characteristics such that it could theoretically be producing viral proteins. And that would be bad. Viral proteins are well known to suppress defenses against viral infection—for both plant and humans.

In other words, if you eat food from any of the 54 types of GM plants that use the CaMV promoter (including soybeans and most corn), you may be much more susceptible to viral infections, including colds, hepatitis, even AIDS. And because viral proteins can also be toxic to cell functions, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in your diet might also promote cancer and other diseases."

LaurieL

I have mentioned GMO's in the past, and all I got was head scratches and the whirley around the ear!!! lol.

They say you are what you eat, I say be careful what you eat. The fact they are finding an oops addition is no surprise, and the saying, ..."don't fool with mother nature" comes to mind. They have no idea what they are tinkering with and I wish they would leave our food out of it. It makes you think about why there are so many vitamin deficiencies in the population at large. (Its not the soil) Heritage plants, have a hierarchy of enzymes and vitamins in which the human race has subsisted off of since the beginning of man. Change the hierarchy or the synergistic components of the food supply, and you change ability of the human body to use them. Malnutrition absolutely manifests from GMO foods. The body isn't getting what it needs from GMO's. Hence rampant disease. Thats my two cents.....and the whriley around the ear. lol.....I am laughing at myself. Sounds crazy to those who just don't get it, and their are entire nations whom refuse import of GMO's for a reason.

Lauriel

LaurieL

ooooo....if there is one thing that can induce a rant in me, is GMO. So sorry, I am very passionate about this. So here is some more crazy. How can mass starvation take place in the presence of a huge food supply, without the obvious answer of no food available? Change the food so we can't simulate what we need, and we also get DNA from things we shouldn't be eating, not only the virus promoters, but there is absolutely other DNA, and now they are adding human DNA as well. You ever wonder why tomatoes tasted like fish a decade ago?

Okay, I am done. Thanks for listening....:D

Lauriel

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi LaurelL-- I hear you! :)

It's all about MONEY, and controlling the food supply. Monsanto is evil to the core.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/169770/occupy-monsanto

If you want to join the movement against Monsanto and GMO foods, check out OCCUPY MONSANTO, either online or on FB.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/
https://www.facebook.com/occupymonsanto

58816_432057376869550_1761096983_n.jpg

541511_281122998629656_1552661777_n.jpg