1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gene-Eden-VIR - anyone here tried this?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Andrew, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Today a doctor mentioned this product. He mentioned that the FDA went after them for the claims they were making. But he also said he knows of a major research project that is starting, and it's going to look into this stuff seriously. He wrote down the name for me as one more thing to try. I don't remember if he said any of his patients have tried it.

I hesitated in posting this because the website looks almost like one more of those sites that touts its product and it never helps us. But because the doctor suggested I put it on my list of one more thing to try, I'm asking about it here. Here's the link I found: http://www.gene-eden-kill-virus.com/control-latent-viruses.php

See more popular forum discussions.