1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gene-Eden-VIR - anyone here tried this?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Andrew, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Today a doctor mentioned this product. He mentioned that the FDA went after them for the claims they were making. But he also said he knows of a major research project that is starting, and it's going to look into this stuff seriously. He wrote down the name for me as one more thing to try. I don't remember if he said any of his patients have tried it.

I hesitated in posting this because the website looks almost like one more of those sites that touts its product and it never helps us. But because the doctor suggested I put it on my list of one more thing to try, I'm asking about it here. Here's the link I found: http://www.gene-eden-kill-virus.com/control-latent-viruses.php

See more popular forum discussions.