1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GcMAF yogurt in the UK?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by snowathlete, Oct 15, 2012.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    So, I've not really read all the GcMAF yogurt stuff because the few bits I have read were about it in the US. Can you get it in the UK at all? Or make it over here or whatever?

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    If you mean MAF878 and MAF314 yes it is available to / in the UK.

Mixture of different sources.

MAF314. There are Cheney patients who buy the cultures through him and make up their own in the UK. Then there are other patients who have been taught by the Austrian doctor who buy the cultures from her and make their own in the UK.

MAF878. Dr Enlander did make this available to the UK but with limited sucess. Some of the containers broke or leaked on the way. He did stop sending the yoghurt for a while when it was high summer and I don't know if he ever restarted.

3. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Thanks ukxmrv, that's what I meant. Any idea how much the 314 costs?

I'm probably going to give one of these a go.

4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Hi Snowathlete,

Sorry I don't have the current costings. Roughly (and one of the patients making this may be able to advise better) you'll need to pay for

1. Consultation with Dr in Austria. The patients I know have travelled to see her but I'm told she does Skype as well.
    2. The cultures (around Euro 1000 for 6 months was the last quote I had)
    3. Equipment to make the yoghurt
    4. Colostrum
    http://www.colostrum.de/
    or Kirkmans (the Nutricentre has this)
    5. Milk etc

See more popular forum discussions.