1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GcMAF - What dose, and how much does it cost?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by snowathlete, Apr 6, 2012.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Hi,

Im talking to family about treatment options this weekend, and this is one of the ones i am looking at.

What is the typical dose and where do you get it from, what does it cost?
    Rough average data will suffice, its just to get a rough idea of whats what.

Thanks
  2. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi snow. you can get it from many places..you can order it on your own from BGLI or GcMAF.eu but you will have to get your local doctor to order the tests you will need. You can also get it from the doctors who use it on their patients, such as DeMeirleir in Belgium, Dr. Enlander in NYC, Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Bradstreet, etc.

Dr. Enlander charges about $270 a vial I think. Dr. DeMeirleir charges much less. I do not know the price at the other places. The cost will also depend on your dose. Most people start at a fraction of a dose and titrate upwards.

There might also be a source in Israel for $1000 a vial and maybe one in Japan, not sure....

Good luck
    xoxo
  3. piscesfish26

piscesfish26

How are you doing now Daffodil?

I read your earlier posts that you were having some symptoms from your treatment. Have they resolved and how are you doing now?
  4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi pisces. its just too early to tell. sometimes i think i feel a tinge of something good but then i am just as bad again. i have no idea if its doing anything. i have taken 7 shots so far.

See more popular forum discussions.