• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF trial

Spring

since we have only redlabs and europeanlaboratory.nl making the nagalase test what do you suggest?

lobba123: Red labs sends the blood to European laboratory for nagalase testing, so we only have them!

denlander: Thank you for being on this forum. Did you also use European laboratory for nagalase testing?

Clodomir

Where is the sun?
Hi,

I am using GCMaf since 2 month. My nagalase level was 2,30 (range 0,32-0,95). Now I receive my result for XMRV: negative. Is there someone with the same experience? And does GCMaf work for them?

Thanks and have a good day

Clodomir

Spring

Clodomir

Gc Maf works on nagalase level, whatever the cause of the elevated level is.
So far we don't know what we are treating. More important is if we feel improvements over time.

Spring

Dan_USAAZ

Hi,

I am using GCMaf since 2 month. My nagalase level was 2,30 (range 0,32-0,95). Now I receive my result for XMRV: negative. Is there someone with the same experience? And does GCMaf work for them?

Thanks and have a good day

Clodomir

Hi Clodomir,
Are you saying that your Nagalase level was 2,30 before you started GcMAF or that it was 2,30 when you had it tested after 2 months on GcMAF?

Thanks for the clarification.
Dan

Clodomir

Where is the sun?
Hi Clodomir,
Are you saying that your Nagalase level was 2,30 before you started GcMAF or that it was 2,30 when you had it tested after 2 months on GcMAF?

Thanks for the clarification.
Dan

I had 2,30 before GCMaf. My question was: I am XMRV negative. So do I need GCMaf? can GCMaf help me?

Thanks for your help.

Have a good day

Clodomir

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I had 2,30 before GCMaf. My question was: I am XMRV negative. So do I need GCMaf? can GCMaf help me?

Thanks for your help.

Have a good day

Clodomir

Hi Clodomir,

I have a couple of thoughts about this (I am also taking GcMAF). 1. We don't know if the test results are accurate or even what they are measuring, 2. GcMAF should "go after" an array of pathogens, 3. other substances than retroviruses probably give off nagalase (this is currently under research).

Best wishes,
Sushi

perrier

schedule of treatments

Hi folks:

For those of you with Dr. K de M, or Dr. Enlander, is GcMaf given AFTER certain treatments?
Does one first have to do antibiotics for the gut? Does one have to have other meds. on board first?
Do the detox pathways have to have been addressed with meds.? etc. etc.

In other words, is this the sort of med. that is taken only AFTER certain treatments are in place or is it possible to take this at the same time as other things, such as antibiotics, etc? or even say before such other things are addressed.

Best wishes, Helene

PS I just saw a lovely interview (On another thread) with a pretty young girl named Camma, who is a patient of Dr. Enlander's and who is back to riding her beloved horses.