1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GcMAF trial

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Jenny, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Spring

Spring Senior Member

Netherlands
    lobba123: Red labs sends the blood to European laboratory for nagalase testing, so we only have them!

denlander: Thank you for being on this forum. Did you also use European laboratory for nagalase testing?

2. Clodomir

Clodomir In hibernation mood

Belgium
    Hi,

I am using GCMaf since 2 month. My nagalase level was 2,30 (range 0,32-0,95). Now I receive my result for XMRV: negative. Is there someone with the same experience? And does GCMaf work for them?

Thanks and have a good day

Clodomir

3. Spring

Spring Senior Member

Netherlands
    Clodomir

Gc Maf works on nagalase level, whatever the cause of the elevated level is.
    So far we don't know what we are treating. More important is if we feel improvements over time.

Spring

4. Dan_USAAZ

Dan_USAAZ

Phoenix, AZ

Hi Clodomir,
    Are you saying that your Nagalase level was 2,30 before you started GcMAF or that it was 2,30 when you had it tested after 2 months on GcMAF?

Thanks for the clarification.
    Dan

5. Clodomir

Clodomir In hibernation mood

Belgium
    I had 2,30 before GCMaf. My question was: I am XMRV negative. So do I need GCMaf? can GCMaf help me?

Thanks for your help.

Have a good day

Clodomir

6. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi Clodomir,

I have a couple of thoughts about this (I am also taking GcMAF). 1. We don't know if the test results are accurate or even what they are measuring, 2. GcMAF should "go after" an array of pathogens, 3. other substances than retroviruses probably give off nagalase (this is currently under research).

Best wishes,
    Sushi

7. Helene

Helene

schedule of treatments

Hi folks:

For those of you with Dr. K de M, or Dr. Enlander, is GcMaf given AFTER certain treatments?
    Does one first have to do antibiotics for the gut? Does one have to have other meds. on board first?
    Do the detox pathways have to have been addressed with meds.? etc. etc.

In other words, is this the sort of med. that is taken only AFTER certain treatments are in place or is it possible to take this at the same time as other things, such as antibiotics, etc? or even say before such other things are addressed.

Best wishes, Helene

PS I just saw a lovely interview (On another thread) with a pretty young girl named Camma, who is a patient of Dr. Enlander's and who is back to riding her beloved horses.

See more popular forum discussions.