1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GCMAF Questions

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Daffodil, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    Yes! I made 35 syringes!

But I'm doing a shot twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday), and I will increase the dose. I have a very low macrophages, I lack such a low dose.

I do not tolerate bad symptoms
  2. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + South East Asia
    That's the way i do it as well, twice weekly 25ng.
    What's your macrophage score? I score very low too, 35% on the last test, normal is 65% to 90%.

The manufacturer of the GcMAF told me not to dilute the product, very little is left anyway in the mechanism of the insulin syringe. If anyone is interested i can post a photo of a filled syringe with 25ng GcMAF.

You might notice more inflammation in the beginning as the macrophages produce more cytokines like il-8 and other things start to shift.
  3. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    Thinktank, my macrophage score 29/01/2014 is 5.5% (normal 6-13%), 5/03/2014 is 2.9%

After 1 month GcMAF - my monocytes score 5.9% (normal 3-10%) ,macrophage test will come next week.

I have a question about GcMAF.De
    http://www.gc-maf.de/
    Have you tried this product?

This second generation purification.
    Slightly cheaper.

I'm doing injections 100 nanograms per week, price is important for me.
    I think that I do not need more than 100 ng - me just fine: 2 times a week for 50 ng.

See more popular forum discussions.