• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GCMAF Questions

I've been on GcMaf for five months. I'm up to .25ml dose a shot. About 6-8 weeks ago i started experiencing a spike in my blood pressure, my cholesterol went up, and I'm feeling very "buzzy" like my nervous system is too hyped up. I've been trying to deduce what is causing this as the higher BP and buzzyness came on suddenly. Starting to wonder if it's raising my GcMaf dose or just the extended use of GcMaf. Any insights are welcome. Thanks

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I've been on GcMaf for five months. I'm up to .25ml dose a shot. About 6-8 weeks ago i started experiencing a spike in my blood pressure, my cholesterol went up, and I'm feeling very "buzzy" like my nervous system is too hyped up. I've been trying to deduce what is causing this as the higher BP and buzzyness came on suddenly. Starting to wonder if it's raising my GcMaf dose or just the extended use of GcMaf. Any insights are welcome. Thanks

Hi Twenty....

Your dose of .25 ml--how many nanograms is that? Different distributors use different dilutions. If yours is from GcMAF.eu that is a very high dose--about 100 nanograms. (cancer and HIV patients seem to tolerate that high a dose, but most ME and autism patients do not.)

If it is from some other sources it would be 25 nanograms which, for many of us, is the highest dose we can handle. The length of time you have taken GcMAF would be significant mostly in the build up of inflammation.

If you want to contact me on chat, most welcome.

Best,
Sushi

Hi Twenty....

Your dose of .25 ml--how many nanograms is that? Different distributors use different dilutions. If yours is from GcMAF.eu that is a very high dose--about 100 nanograms. (cancer and HIV patients seem to tolerate that high a dose, but most ME and autism patients do not.)

If it is from some other sources it would be 25 nanograms which, for many of us, is the highest dose we can handle. The length of time you have taken GcMAF would be significant mostly in the build up of inflammation.

If you want to contact me on chat, most welcome.

Best,
Sushi

Sushi, Hello again. the syringe I'm using indicates my last dose was .25cc/ml . . . the vial I bought from doc is a 100ng vial, so I'm guessing .25. is 25ng but not certain.

You may remember when I started last June/July I experienced some intense IRIS days and I cut back to .05ml. And have since worked back up. I'm not experiencing the IRIS reactions, which felt like very very bad ME days. This is very different. Over revved. Like I'm on a stimulant, and my BP went up 10-15 points beginning 7-8 weeks ago and has stayed high despite BP meds. My primary care doc had noticed in Sept. that my cholesterol numbers were rising, and I just feel plain creepy. the one good sign is that maybe starting in Sept. I've had occasional nights of restorative sleep. The lack of restorative sleep is top of my symptom list followed my moderate to severe cognitive problems and waves of debilitating physical fatigue. My plan, now, is to cut back my GcMaf dose tomorrow to .1ml/cc and see what happens. My doc didn't think there was a connection between high BP and GcMaf, but who knows, and from what you write it sounds like I may have hit my upper limit of the best dose for me. I think he gets the GcMaf from Kenny DeM. Is that the same as .eu? All the different versions of it have me very confused.

Thanks, twenty and

Sushi

@twentyyearsandcounting

Yes, you are taking 25 ng. Why not skip a few injections and see if this affects your BP? If you find it does, then maybe talk to your doc about decreasing your dose?

Best wishes,
Sushi

Good day!

I want to try GcMaf.

I did not test nagalase (in our country - Ukraine does not have this test in the lab), but I have a low and NK cells and Low macrophages (((
Feel bad ...VEB + Zoster

I want to start with a low dose. I do not know how to introduce a dose of 0.1 ml? How can I dial into the syringe just such a small dose?

Sushi

Good day!

I want to try GcMaf.

I did not test nagalase (in our country - Ukraine does not have this test in the lab), but I have a low and NK cells and Low macrophages (((
Feel bad ...VEB + Zoster

I want to start with a low dose. I do not know how to introduce a dose of 0.1 ml? How can I dial into the syringe just such a small dose?

The dose depends on the concentration of the GcMAF. This varies from supplier to supplier. If you can tell us how many nanograms you would like to take and how many nanograms are in an ml of your GcMAF solution, we could give you some ideas.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Thank you very much Sushi!
I plan to buy online on .gcmaf.eu

There recommended dose of 0.25 ml.
I want to immediately start with small doses at 0, 1 ml. I'm afraid that I can not properly put it into a syringe.

I also have a lot of problems .... I can `t get the GcMaf in Ukraine (customs). And I will go to the Schengen area to receive the parcel.

Sushi

Thank you very much Sushi!
I plan to buy online on .gcmaf.eu

There recommended dose of 0.25 ml.
I want to immediately start with small doses at 0, 1 ml. I'm afraid that I can not properly put it into a syringe.

I also have a lot of problems .... I can `t get the GcMaf in Ukraine (customs). And I will go to the Schengen area to receive the parcel.

I agree--it will be difficult to give that small a dose. I believe .25 ml from GcMAF.eu is about 100 nanograms, so .1 ml would be about 40 nanograms (if I am doing the math correctly! :)) which is still a fairly large dose--more than I can tolerate. I do well on about 25 ngs.

To give low doses using GcMAF.eu's solution, some dilute it with sterile saline. Otherwise, such a low volume will become partially stuck in the syringe.

Sorry you are having these challenges. I use a solution of GcMAF that is much more dilute so it is easier to administer a low dose.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Thanks for the answer!

You buy a ready diluted solution?
I can dilute the solution myself?

How to do it?

Also, here's another question: I do not know if I tolerate a dose.
For example, I divide the vial into 3 parts.
I can freeze part 2 and 3?

And the last part - diluted with sterile saline.

I can do it myself, or need a special laboratory?

Sushi

@Olena

You can dilute it yourself as long as you use sterile conditions, or you could ask a pharmacy or a doctor to dilute it for you (if that is possible in your country). It is very important to use medically certified sterile saline though.

What is do when I open a new vial is--divide it into the number of sterile syringes I need to get the dose I want, and then freeze the syringes.

Yes, the solution I use comes diluted to 1oo ngs = 1 ml.

It is quite possible that you won't tolerate a dose of 40 ngs. Some are only able to take 5 - 10 ngs, though many do well with 25 ngs or higher.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Oh! Great! Thanks !

I frozen syringes and start with a small dose)

I buy a bottle of 2, 2 ml.

100 ng = 0, 25 ml

So, to begin therapy I needed 25 nanograms per week.

So I have to freeze in each syringe - of 0.5 ml ?

Right?

Sushi

@Olena

I think you mean .o5 ml? If you put .5 ml in a syringe I think it would be 200 ngs? Whereas .o5 ml would be 25 ngs?

The problem is that when you draw up as small an amount as .05 ml, some of it will remain in the mechanism of your syringe when you inject it. That would be the reason to dilute it.

Best,
Sushi

Sushi,
first I want to share all the doses for 8 weeks. Then, in each syringe for freezing I should gain 0.5 ml.

I freeze these syringes.

And then I have the last dose for 8 weeks dilute with sterile water. Yes?

It can be stored for 8 weeks?

Can be stored diluted with water GcMaf - for 8 weeks?

Sushi

Sushi,
first I want to share all the doses for 8 weeks. Then, in each syringe for freezing I should gain 0.5 ml.

I freeze these syringes.

And then I have the last dose for 8 weeks dilute with sterile water. Yes?

It can be stored for 8 weeks?

Can be stored diluted with water GcMaf - for 8 weeks?

Hi Olena,

Would you like to sign into chat with me so we could make sure we are understanding each other? You click on a small icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen, find my name and click on chat next to it. Then I will get an invitation.

It must be sterile saline, not just sterile water. And no, GcMAF should not be stored for 8 weeks without freezing. It needs to stay frozen to retain its potency.

Best,
Sushi

Sushi

P.S. I see you are using Google translator, so that does make it more difficult to understand each other!

Sorry, for the difficulty but it is important to measure the doses correctly.

Sushi

Sushi,
Thank you!

I buy in our pharmacy "water for injection" - this is a sterile ampoules, factory packaging.

I use only the first 1/4 part of GcMaf
When I opened GcMaf - I was frozen others 3 parts (in 3 different syringes)

But one part I immediately mixed with water and stored at +4 C in the refrigerator, Yes?

See you in chat)

Sushi

Sushi,
Thank you!

I buy in our pharmacy "water for injection" - this is a sterile ampoules, factory packaging.

I use only the first 1/4 part of GcMaf
When I opened GcMaf - I was frozen others 3 parts (in 3 different syringes)

But one part I immediately mixed with water and stored at +4 C in the refrigerator, Yes?

See you in chat)

No, if you store GcMAF in the refrigerator it will become weaker. It must be frozen after you mix it with sterile saline water. Is the "water for injection" what a doctor would give a patient intravenously? This is the safe thing to dilute GcMAF with. But then it must be divided into syringes and frozen immediately.

If you do not divide the GcMAF into syringes and freeze it, it will lose potency--not be strong enough to work. How many nanograms will you be injecting?

Sushi

Thinktank

Based on my experience you can create 37 to 38 doses of 25ng with 1 bottle of GcMAF from gcmaf.eu / first immune.
DO NOT thaw and freeze again because that affects the bio-availability of the product.
Create 37 to 38 doses from the start and freeze them all together. Only thaw a syringe maybe an hour before you do the injection.