1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GcMAF + LDN? GcMAF + Antivirals?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Marianarchy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Marianarchy

Marianarchy

I have been considering treatment with GcMAF and while researching last night (on GcMAF.eu) I read "LDN may block the effect of GcMAF". Has anyone heard this from another source? I had heard that LDN helps with inflammation and can make it easier to tolerate GcMAF.

I am currently taking Valcyte, Famvir and LDN. Is anyone else taking GcMAF with these antivirals?
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi,

I saw that comment but it did seem to be pretty "maybe-ish." If it did block GcMAF, I'd think you could just skip a dose of LDN on the day (or day before) you take GcMAF as LDN has a short half-life. I have not seen this comment from any other source.

Best,
    Sushi
  3. GcMAF Australia

GcMAF Australia Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.