1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GCMAF - How to get it

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Iris Huld Halldorsdottir, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Iris Huld Halldorsdottir

Iris Huld Halldorsdottir

Hello

I wanted to ask you if I can get GCMAF in any other way than on the website gcfam.eu. In my contry you can not order a medicin on the internet except it is a legal pharmacy website wich this website is not. Can I order it through some pharmasie website. And also I want to know if it is legal in europe and can I read about it somewhere that it is legal.

Regards,
    Íris
  2. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    Not that I know of....sorry. I have discontinued GcMAF after 13 months, I would like to continue but can't afford it.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Yes, there are several other places to get GcMAF. If you contact me on chat (lower right hand corner of the screen) maybe I can direct to a place that would work for you.

Best,
    Sushi
  4. Iris Huld Halldorsdottir

Iris Huld Halldorsdottir

Thanks Sushi, I will talk to you if I will need it. I talk to Meirleir on Thursday
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

Glad you will be talking to him.

If you tag me (Iris Huld Halldorsdottir) or hit reply and quote part of what I wrote, I'll get a notification. Otherwise it is easy to miss posts.

Best,
    Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.