• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

Hello,

I have been away from this forum for a while. I am an autism mom whose son did extremely well on GcMAF and Goleic. My son was a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's from Sept 2012 until Dr. B's death.

I am posting to ask for advice for an autism mom friend of mine who needs GcMAF. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in December (2016). She has mets to her lungs and possibly liver. She lives in the upper Midwest USA.

Do any of you have suggestions for the best route for her to take in obtaining GcMAF? Is the GcMAF from Canada GcMAF or Goleic?

My son, who is 10 years old with multiple auto-immune disorders and moderate level autism, has started Rerum injections. He is improving with Rerum. The results are not as dramatic as they were with GcMAF.

Thanks in advance for any direction you can give me for my friend.

(Edited to say that I read the rules about all posts needing to be about ME. I feel that several of the disorders are related. My BIL has had ME for 20+ years. I have thought that I may have it, but I believe that my severe fatigue problems are related to grief. I grew .75 inches during my 40s b/c I spent so much time in bed. I am not sure of why I have a difficult time staying well. I am sick much of the time.)

Madison

Last edited: