• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Although I don't know how the pricing will be,
It used to be 35 euros for a 1 ml = 100 ng vial. It is probably about the same now. Since a typical dose is about 25 ngs, that would be 35 euros per month.
She said she was desperate and had to spend 8000 dolllars on GcMAF. I don't know what to say really.
From what I have heard Dr. Enlander marked up his GcMAF price considerably.

There is one member here for whom GcMAF got him from basically housebound to medical school. He is now in his fourth year and yes, he still has to take GcMAF.

Now I am a patient of KDM and he wants me to put on GcMAF after our next consultation. Although I don't know how the pricing will be, he is probably one of the doctors you mention. He is a strong believer in the product. But last month I read a post of a lady on a Facebook group, who happens to be a patient of Dr. Enlander. She said that Dr. Enlander wanted to put her on GcMAF but because he is getting out of stock, he wanted her to buy 10 months of injections. She said she was desperate and had to spend 8000 dolllars on GcMAF. I don't know what to say really.

I also remember two people on this forum who said they reached almost remission with GcMAF. It could be @Olena and @CindyWillis . It's great to hear that and such a wonderful motivation for us, but the numbers of those reportings are unfortunately very low.

I ordered GcMAF from the Japanese clinic Saisei Mirai, because I didn't trust First Immune and Olena form the forum said the product is of excellent quality, works for her and lastly they really look like a normal health clinic with branches on different big cities in Japan. I used it for 2.5 months and reached to a very high dosage. I never had a bad or good reaction, nothing very noticable, but my health was already going down before that and after 2.5 months I was very ill and stopped it. Now I am on the new oral colostrum form it for 1.5 month and again no noticable effect yet.

There was a warning on the First Immune web site against the Japanese GcMAF, a very hostile declaration claiming that it contains no GcMAF at all and is only regular serum. I never took that seriously. But recently I told KDM that I use the Japanese product, he told me its a "bad GcMAF" and I shouldn't use it. That makes the situation even more complicated..

I was on Dr. Enlander's gcmaf before he stopped being able to supply it. From weeks 1-5 nothing noticeable. From weeks 6-8 I went from working 4 hours once a week struggling and dealing with massive PEM to working 10 hrs followed by an 8 hour day with no issues and felt that my stamina (probably with improvement on the mitochondrial level) had greatly increased. I sadly had to stop after 8 weeks and my symptoms did come back.

GcMAF Australia

From the Japanese suppliers publication

Case Report 1. A 74-year-old female with pancreatic cancer, multiple liver metastasis and rheumatoid arthritis was admitted to hospice for terminal care. On October 4th, 2014, while in the hospice, she developed high fever for which she was treated, unsuccessfully, with antibiotics. She lost consciousness on October 8th, 2014 and, two days later, she was temporarily transferred to another hospital for emergency tests and treatments. No evidence of pneumonia was found and, thus, on October 14th, 2014, she returned to hospice and received intravenous hyperalimentation (IVH) feeding. The patient remained in deep coma with continuing high fever and antibiotics not working, but causing renal function disorder. On October 18th, 2014, she was diagnosed to have several hours to several days to live, so family members gathered to farewell her in the hospice. On that night, the patient's son began to apply colostrum MAF powder dissolved in a small amount of water to the lymphoid tissue areas in the mouth, 2 times per day. The next day the patient showed a reduction in the fever and, in 3 days, the fever had almost disappeared. On October 29th, 2014, after 3 weeks in coma, and 11 days after starting oral colostrum MAF, the patient opened her eyes and was able to follow movements with her eyes. On November 4th, 2014, the patient started to talk and wanted to eat, being surprised the month was already November. At this point, eating rehabilitation started, while, at the same time, continuing IVH. The doctor in the hospice said that this result was a miracle. It was the first case observed out of 2,000 patients who died in the same situation, thus rendering oral colostrum MAF an amazing medicine.

Case Report 2. A 71-year-old female with CFS and suffering from symptoms, such as dizziness, chronic fatigue, palpitation, tachycardia, depression, unrefreshing sleep, stomach pain, regular sore throats and other disturbances for around 40 years. She was diagnosed, by physicians and psychotherapists, with autonomic neuropathy, climacteric disorder, depressive state, Meniere's disease, chronic gastritis, cardiac neurosis, chronic cystitis, post hepatitis B infection and colon polyps. Her blood tests showed no abnormality except cholesterol, which was slightly elevated, with sometimes borderline elevated transaminase levels. Brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, cardiac catheter examination and gastroscopy showed no abnormality within the last 2 years. Colonoscopy showed colon polyps, which were removed during the colonoscopy examination and an abdominal computed tomography (CT) scan showed only a liver cyst. On November 5th, 2014, she started taking daily colostrum MAF powder in the mouth, exposing the lymphoid tissue with the resident macrophages and, also, colostrum MAF orally in an acid-resistant enteric coated capsule. Within a few days, she noticed that her malaise, dizziness, tachycardia, insomnia, nocturnal urination and stomach pain were improving and she was feeling better with improved quality of life. Over an one-month period, she also noticed that her skin became smooth and silky and that the blotches on her face and arms became lighter, disappearing in some places on the skin. She was very happy, being able to do her usual work with more energy like most other people do. Over a four-month period, she also noticed improvements in hair growth on her head.

Case Report 3. This last report concerns a 45-year-old female with CFS. She is the daughter of the previous case report patient. She had stomach pain, severe fatigue, especially after work, unrefreshing sleep, headaches, pain in the joints and other disturbances since she was 20 years old. When she was younger, her body weight was 43 kg, which declined over the years to 37-38 kg. Her fatigue could not improve by bed rest or taking medications and became worse with work. Her blood tests showed no abnormality and a brain MRI scan, abdominal MRI scan and an ultrasound scan were also normal. Gastroscopy showed gastritis and the presence of H. pylori bacteria in her stomach for which she was treated with antibiotics. After getting rid of the bacteria, her severe stomach pain continued and she was not able to control the symptoms even with proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). On November 12th, she started taking colostrums MAF powder in the mouth and one capsule orally/day, as described in the previous case report. In a couple of days, she felt much better with reduced malaise in the morning and
reduced stomach pain. She was able to move her body easily without the usual joint pain, muscle pain and fatigue and began forgetting to take her stomach pills. Within an one month period, she noticed that the freckles on her face became lighter and her skin became smooth and silky. She was very happy because she did not have symptoms of malaise anymore, had good sleep, significantly decreased stomach pain and decreased menstrual cramps. Within a 4-month period, she noticed her hair was re-growing all over her head. Due to occupational use of paint thinner, she had lost hair on her forehead, which was now coming back.

GcMAF Australia

also they are using colostrum products
also from persons own blood.
The whole field is expanding (for good or bad)

barbc56

Citation? Are these testimonials?

Barb

ETA

Found it! Testimonials from a site that sells these products, puts these stories in a different light.

How do we judge the truthfulness of these stories?

If they are true, which they could be, why arent they written as case studies in a medical journal? Where are the headlines, the nominations for the Nobel Peace prize?

Even ads for conventional medical centers use testimonials and I look at them with the same skeptical sense that they are trying to sell something.

Who knows, it may help some medical conditions but these make it seem that gcmaf and ?, is the one great cure for all illnesses.

These claims are extraordinary and extraordinary claims call for extrordinary proof beyond testimonials.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/on-the-nature-of-alternative-medicine-cancer-cure-testimonials/

Last edited:

ErdemX

Unfortunately, those three case reports are written by the scientists of the company, which produces and sells the substance. And there is no single success story on the entire internet about Oral Colostrum MAF.

I'm using Oral Colostrum MAF for 5 weeks. Yes, my skin is also smooth and silky - but it has always been smooth and silky :) So there is nothing noticeable that I can tell yet..

I used GcMaf from the "First immune" : May to September 2014 (4 months), and almost 1.5 years - used GcMaf from Japan "Saisei Mirai clinic."

I moved to Japan product because it was less expensive for me,

with English GsMaf, I get an injection of 100 euros / week, and I still not enough.

I then half a year was at the highest dose therapy "Saisei Mirai clinic." (1500 ng per week, 2 injection of 750 ng each): on Sept 2014- Mart 2015 , an then on 300 ng per week.

Improving my health it is also associated with the use of herbs for lyme disease and Rife machine program for Lyme and Brucella.

My example may be not typical. Because I have a strong change of immunity due to brucellosis infection. This is - very low macrophages and very high T lymphocytes.

GcMaf drug works as an immunomodulator.

T helper cells will decrease and the number of T lymphocytes will decline.

The long-term prognosis of receive the drug - it is dangerous. Particularly badly react to the treatment of those who have low T lymphocytes.

For me, on the contrary it has become better and more balance in the immunological.

Now I understand more about the effects GcMaf on me.

GcMaf from the "First immune" much better . It increases the number of macrophages and NK cells . Increases cytotoxicity and the number of B lymphocytes.

And also increases phagocytosis , for example for me higer 3 times !

Also, my feelings have been misinterpreted.

I felt a strong neck paralysis and weakness after the injections GcMaf from the "First immune" , and it was very scary.

But for GcMaf is a problem - treatment of Lyme, as is macrophage apoptosis.

And financially, I could not afford to spend more to buy GcMaf from the "First immune" (((

I think I did well, that went to the Japanese product. I got the desired effect and stabilization.

Now I want to return to GcMaf from the "First immune" and try small doses.

Oral colostrum from therapy "Saisei Mirai clinic" I tried too.

I really liked him. There I can take 100 ng per week. On works best for me, when compared to injection

Now I am a patient of KDM and he wants me to put on GcMAF after our next consultation. Although I don't know how the pricing will be, he is probably one of the doctors you mention. He is a strong believer in the product. But last month I read a post of a lady on a Facebook group, who happens to be a patient of Dr. Enlander. She said that Dr. Enlander wanted to put her on GcMAF but because he is getting out of stock, he wanted her to buy 10 months of injections. She said she was desperate and had to spend 8000 dolllars on GcMAF. I don't know what to say really.

Hello!

What is the price of GcMaf from Himmunitas ?

http://www.himmunitas.org/pages/english/index_en.php?page=who_en

Biarritz13

It used to be 35 euros per 1 ml vial = 100 ngs. It is probably still the same price. But, he only supplies patients for whom he thinks it is appropriate--he does not sell it to the public.

Do you know what are the conditions for a patient of him to be able to take it?

Is it something with the VDR mutation?

GcMAF Australia

Barb

ETA

Found it! Testimonials from a site that sells these products, puts these stories in a different light.

If they are true, which they could be, why arent they written as case studies in a medical journal? Where are the headlines, the nominations for the Nobel Peace prize?

Even ads for conventional medical centers use testimonials and I look at them with the same skeptical sense that they are trying to sell something.

Who knows, it may help some medical conditions but these make it seem that gcmaf and ?, is the one great cure for all illnesses.

These claims are extraordinary and extraordinary claims call for extrordinary proof beyond testimonials.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/on-the-nature-of-alternative-medicine-cancer-cure-testimonials/
True, one does have to beware of companies selling things.
BUT posts on facebook sites which I am sure are put up by patients support much of the general trend. That is, that GcMAF is useful for a number of medical conditions, particularly where the immune system is compromised

Barb

ETA

I thought I had replied to this ??
I know about being wary of manufacturers claims and I agree with you.
But there are many posts about GcMAF being useful and even highly succesful
Many are on other things as well.
EXAMPLES:_
The posts on facebook are many and varied. These are some results for Lyme Disease. There are more for Autism and cancer and other "ailments"
  • bedbound for years, got up from my bed by myself. - took out the trash today
  • I'm starting to feel better on GcMAF. Oh thank god thank god thank god. I desperately needed this. Hoping for more to come. Two weeks in. Tears.
  • Slept all night after 1 month treatment, Lyme for 13 years
  • After 3 weeks Sleeping ALL night, tons and tons of energy
  • now have barely any Lymy symptoms - just repairing long term damage now
  • Day 18. I have been up since 6 am and going flat out doing jobs till 2pm. I am amazed. Worried I am over doing it I go to the lounge for my normal 2 hour afternoon nap, but I can’t sleep. I AM AWAKE. Get up and keep doing jobs. By 8.30pm I am stuffed, but this is the biggest day I have had in a very long time.
  • 7th week since my first application and that means only 26 times that i applied the original cream. Iam seeing so many growths that i haven't been able to see within myself. The confidence level in so many areas: In my faith,spiritually the mentally, emotional, physically, and learning.:) They are all growing together and it very POWERFUL! I am firm footed\ rooted in who i am and i am EMPOWERED !:) All chains are off for the first in my life and it is amazing!
    PLEASE Keep the faith and never give up!

Have to add this! i woked outside for about 5 hours straight. Weed eating, moving, picking up the grass (lifting the bags off the mower), watering, and fix the weed eater! LOL yes, the weed eater..i figured it out by myself and this is amazing for me. (my husband is shocked! he said i have never seen this before in you) I LOVE what is happening to me and i ask for prayers cause its all new for my family and I. Thank you for the love and support!

• Maybe I am biased, but I feel it is hard to make this stuff up. Although I know there are a lot of gifted advertisers etc around. This is my point of view

GcMAF Australia

True, one does have to beware of companies selling things.
BUT posts on facebook sites which I am sure are put up by patients support much of the general trend. That is, that GcMAF is useful for a number of medical conditions, particularly where the immune system is compromised

I thought I had replied to this ??
I know about being wary of manufacturers claims and I agree with you.
But there are many posts about GcMAF being useful and even highly succesful
Many are on other things as well.
EXAMPLES:_
The posts on facebook are many and varied. These are some results for Lyme Disease. There are more for Autism and cancer and other "ailments"
  • bedbound for years, got up from my bed by myself. - took out the trash today
  • I'm starting to feel better on GcMAF. Oh thank god thank god thank god. I desperately needed this. Hoping for more to come. Two weeks in. Tears.
  • Slept all night after 1 month treatment, Lyme for 13 years
  • After 3 weeks Sleeping ALL night, tons and tons of energy
  • now have barely any Lymy symptoms - just repairing long term damage now
  • Day 18. I have been up since 6 am and going flat out doing jobs till 2pm. I am amazed. Worried I am over doing it I go to the lounge for my normal 2 hour afternoon nap, but I can’t sleep. I AM AWAKE. Get up and keep doing jobs. By 8.30pm I am stuffed, but this is the biggest day I have had in a very long time.
  • 7th week since my first application and that means only 26 times that i applied the original cream. Iam seeing so many growths that i haven't been able to see within myself. The confidence level in so many areas: In my faith,spiritually the mentally, emotional, physically, and learning.:) They are all growing together and it very POWERFUL! I am firm footed\ rooted in who i am and i am EMPOWERED !:) All chains are off for the first in my life and it is amazing!
    PLEASE Keep the faith and never give up!

Have to add this! i woked outside for about 5 hours straight. Weed eating, moving, picking up the grass (lifting the bags off the mower), watering, and fix the weed eater! LOL yes, the weed eater..i figured it out by myself and this is amazing for me. (my husband is shocked! he said i have never seen this before in you) I LOVE what is happening to me and i ask for prayers cause its all new for my family and I. Thank you for the love and support!

• Maybe I am biased, but I feel it is hard to make this stuff up. Although I know there are a lot of gifted advertisers etc around. This is my point of view
and just in
"Ok - finally something to post !!! For the first time in about 18 months I went to Westfield and was there for 3 hours !!!!!!! I couldn't lift my head about 4 weeks ago !!!! It may be short lived I may fall in heap tomorrow but today I did it with NO Burning heat - red face - heart palpitations- NO DIZZY omg no dizzy is huge for me !!! What a kick ass day !!!"
I know these are selected rsults and others may take longer or may have little improvement, but I get goose bumps seeing these things

Transitory brightenings have nothing to gcmaf. I did not ever take it, but have hoghs and lows all the time. Sure i can attribute highs to good coffee i had that morning. Btw coffee is great intinflammatory, liver cleanser, etc and it does not cost that much.