• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF and low positive ANA !!

patient.journey

Guys my ANA became positive after two years of my illness !! Am loosing my opportunity of taking GcMAF guys !! because i read that high people with high GcMAF and am not sure what does high mean here !!

Any one is talking GcMAF with ANA positive ?

Any one know what does people with high ANA should not take it now until it will known how it will work for them ??

The doctor who is bringing the GcMAF is getting it in the next week so any information will be needed ASAP

Thanks

GcMAF Australia

Guys my ANA became positive after two years of my illness !! Am loosing my opportunity of taking GcMAF guys !! because i read that high people with high GcMAF and am not sure what does high mean here !!

Any one is talking GcMAF with ANA positive ?

Any one know what does people with high ANA should not take it now until it will known how it will work for them ??

The doctor who is bringing the GcMAF is getting it in the next week so any information will be needed ASAP

Thanks
could you explain what is your high level?
where did you read this?

patient.journey

could you explain what is your high level?
GcMAF Australia, post: 380576, member: 6561
where did you read this?

I didnt say that i have high levels but my ANA became positive for the first time,, its still low but am afraid of it to get higher and then i might not e able to take GcMAF.

Its in one of KDM conferences, he said " Patients with increased TGF-b1, high IL-6, high ANA, and thyroid antibodies are temporarily excluded"

Who can say what does high mean here 1:80,1:640 or maybe 1:1280

My numbers were 2 while positive is above 1.5 so now i will be tested using IFA to see 1:? is my numbers

Anyone got ANA positive is having GcMAF ?