P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GcMaf and colds

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by twentyyearsandcounting, Aug 20, 2013.

1. twentyyearsandcounting

twentyyearsandcounting

Hi, I started GcMaf in June. Had strong IRIS (? severe weakness and debilitation off and on) at .1cc, dropped to .05cc for a few weeks now back up to .1cc. I've had the cold from hell for six days. I almost never get colds since I fell ill in 1992ish. Last one was more than 8 years ago. I've heard there is a bad cold going around but this has floored me for 6 or 7 days.

My doc said it could be related to GcMaf getting my immune system working better, causing inflammation, stirring up the lesser pathogens -- lesser is my word -- anyway wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I haven't come close to leaving the apt since Saturday, which is rare for me. I've a moderate case of ME so I do get out but really I'm a semi-invalid.

Thanks!

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    How many nanograms of GcMAF are you taking?

Sushi

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

After, chatting it does indeed sound like you caught a cold! We need a "congratulation-on-your-cold" emoticon!

:thumbsup:
    Sushi

4. GcMAF Australia

GcMAF Australia Senior Member

With the Lyme community they find that a cold comes with getting better!
    They celebrate - so is a paradox that people can celebrate feeling bloody awful :)
    so congratulations

See more popular forum discussions.