1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gallbladder: did you have issues with it during your CFS journey?

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by Kati, Jan 5, 2010.

?

Did you need your gallbladder out within your illness journey?

1. I have severe CFS and I needed it removed

10.0%
  2. I have moderate CFS and needed it removed

30.0%
  3. I have mild CFS and needed it removed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have severe CFS and I still have my gallbladder intact

25.0%
  5. I have moderate CFS and I still have my gallblader intact

35.0%
  6. I have mild CFS and I still have my gallbladder intact.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. muffin

muffin Senior Member

USA!
    At year 14 after CFIDS onset, my Gallbladder started to give me problems. Tests showed NO stones but also a non-functioning Gall Bladder. I had it removed via lap in November of 2008 and the symptoms were gone by the time I got in the car and was driven home. Why did my Gal Bladder go "bad" without any stones, gravel or other issues? They don't know. I'm just glad it was an easy situation: symptoms, diagnosis, removal - FIXED! If only CFIDS could be this easy.
  2. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Muffin, that is why I ran the poll, because a lot of us had gallbladder issues, mine was 3 month after the start of my illness, without stones, and it was necrotic. And the surgeon said it was not EBV related??? ???
  3. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    other digestive issues

Thanks muffin for sharing this. Did you have other digestive issues besides your gallbladder? I have other GI problems so can't always tell what is or is not gallbladder, though sometimes it's very clear. And how are things now? I've heard so many people talk about problems after removal. I hope you are one of the success stories and that you continue to be bad-gallbladder symptom free.

Isn't it great when something gets FIXED like this? It's almost like a miracle! :Retro smile: Yes, if only CFIDS could be this easy.
  4. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Hi guys. Not trying to foist this on anybody, but I've had gallbladder symptoms & keep them under control with liver flushing.
  5. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    I'm interested. I keep losing your post that has the web address.

One of the best sites I know is gallbladderattack.com. I had some good success with their The Beet Recipe.

The site also has directions for a gallbladder and liver flush. Fresh eyes, what do you think of this one?
  6. InvertedTree

InvertedTree Senior Member

I'm having gallbladder issues but can't get the doctor to run a HIDA scan. I had a normal ultrasound.

does anyone know if systemic enzymes can cause gallbladder pain?

I'm trying to add them to my treatment but I had some pain about 45 minutes after taking them. I'm going to try again today as I really feel I'm needing enzymes.
  7. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Hi Gracenote. Looks like that purple link is basically the same flush, with some extra supplements added. I think the epsom salts and the oil are the only two really, truly essential ingredients - the idea is the epsom salts clear all the food out of your system and dilate the ducts, and the oil causes your gall bladder to purge out all its bile, taking stones with it. Here's the one I use:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

See more popular forum discussions.