1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Gaining Muscle and Coordination on regimen

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Charles555nc, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Merry Christmas!
  2. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. liquid sky

liquid sky Senior Member

Glad you're feeling better, Charles. Merry Christmas to you. Hope it keeps getting better.
  4. Charles555nc

Wish there was more traffic around here lol.

Added Sam-e (from gnc)

Started doing push ups spread out through the day. I can do 20 at one time :)P)
  5. Charles555nc

Cost me 140$ but I feel great after doing the hyperbaric oxygen. I wonder if it will help more now that I am improving in general.
  6. Charles555nc

My brain feels better after the hyperbaric but I kinda had a setback in the rest of my body (back, lungs) also because of it possibly. Maybe I need to take my usual dosage the day of the hyperbaric oxygen and not skip it like I did.

Started trying the raw thyroid stuff, still a little scared of it. Powerful stuff. Im trying only half a pill every other day until I get a feel for it.

See more popular forum discussions.