Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 - Part 1
The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference (IIMEC10) was held, as usual, in the Lecture Theatre at 1 Birdcage Walk in Westminster on May 29th, 2015.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

GA Drugs

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by Foggy, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Foggy

Foggy

Australia
    I had abdominal surgery 2 weeks ago, and as usual got pumped with a bucket load of IV drugs.

My 'brain fog' symptoms seemed to have almost disappeared (well for now at the mo), which I can only think is the result of IV Ketamine.

I'm puzzled to say the least, but I really, really, really hope this is a permanent side-effect of the surgery (fingers crossed).

Has anyone else had IV Ketamine and found this, or have you just hallucinated more?

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    dr jay goldstein has mentioned that ketamine maybe one of the most effective treatments for cfs, i think the problems with this being a mainstream treatment is that this med can have problems with abuse etc which holds this sort of treatment back, bugger.

3. Foggy

Foggy

Australia
    Bugger, indeed.

4. adreno

adreno Learned helplessness

Europe
    Ketamine is a powerful NMDA antagonist. If you find that this is helpful in relieving your symptoms, you might want to try memantine which has a similar mechanism of action.

See more popular forum discussions.