1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Fundraising by Andrea on facebook

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Frank, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
  2. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    Whittemore Peterson Institute
    Chase Community Giving is giving away $5million to various charities throughout U.S. The charities that have highest number of votes get the most money. Please click on the link below and vote for the WPI. When you click on the link it will first ask you to allow Chase to have permission to access you Facebook informat...ion (just like any other application). Once you click "allow" it will automatically direct you to the WPI as the charity you want to vote for. Then click on the big "vote" button and that is it.
    The link is below:
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...img&h=347d6d9dbfa0ae7677dd9a354b811993&ref=nf
  3. calzy

calzy Senior Member

Naples Florida
    Good Cause-Philosphy

As Im lying in bed taking advantage of cyber monday, I noticed that the wonderful products and very popular "Philosphy" company has created certain products for good causes. Wouldnt it be wonderful if WPI could have a product created by them, they would make so much $. Everyone loves Philosophy products.
  4. Advocate

Advocate Senior Member

U.S.A.
    Tonight is the deadline for this round of giving to charities. It would be great if a lot of people on the vBulletin would do this. It doesn't cost anything. All you have to do is vote. Okay, I'll admit that it took a while, but once I figured out how to vote for the WPI, I also voted for an additional charity that was on their list.

See more popular forum discussions.